No announcement yet.

with all due respesct,, Framton and scott quigg will never be elite

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• with all due respesct,, Framton and scott quigg will never be elite

look they got me staying up all that damn time for a snoozefest and yall try to claim floyd and rigo are boring????<

these two jockeys is stiff as my grandmammas knees and they aint got no skill their feetwork is terrible no pivoting or nothing just your standard rockem sockem guys,,

yall really find this more entertaining than spence, rigo, and broner??

You find fighters that jab and then quickly clinch up their apponents entertaining?

Comment

I'm surprised we haven't seen Rigo's jab-clinch training videos.

Comment

Originally posted by Pechorin View Post
        I'm surprised we haven't seen Rigo's jab-clinch training videos.
        incase u havent heard,, its called BOXING not brawling

Comment

Rigo schools them, and donaire will knock them out

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
            incase u havent heard,, its called BOXING not brawling
            Chill, bro. You're right; now-a-days excessive holding is an integral part of the sweet science.

Comment

"Frampton is the man at 122 pounds"-

Comment

look they got me staying up all that damn time for a snoozefest and yall try to claim floyd and rigo are boring????<

these two jockeys is stiff as my grandmammas knees and they aint got no skill their feetwork is terrible no pivoting or nothing just your standard rockem sockem guys,,

Round 9-12 were fun. Frampton is by no means a rockem sockem guy. He has good boxing ability. Not on Rigondeaux's level, but then again most people would require a fee to ever watch Rigondeaux fight again.

Comment

Neither guy really seized the moment. The lack of head movement was startling. Rigo dismantles both. He's a different class of fighter.

Comment

WELCOME BACK, STAX!!! One of the greatest posters of all time. Respect

Comment

Working...
                    X