Pacquiao's Greatest Fights: Path of an All-Time Great Fighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by left hook tua View Post
    masterful boxing by pacquiao.

Landed more real punches and the harder punches.

Mayweather controlled the pace by constantly keeping the distance and clinching but pacquiao won the rounds much more clearly.

Shame about the hometown decision but what can one expect fighting in vegas with all judges and referee being american.

sad it has come to this

Comment

i heard if you play it in slow motion 1/4 of the speed put a piece of duct tape 1 inch by 1 inch in the middle of the tv screen. turn off audio and turn the sharpness up on the tv that pacquiao actually wins.

The other crazy thing about pacquioa is in the pac marquez 4 fight that if you watch it in slow motion and watch it backwards that manny wakes up and beats the **** out of marquez. its crazy these boxing fans have no idea i mean who decides a result in real time anyway?

Unless you re watch fights in slow motion and with the audio off and the sharpness on youre tv set to a certain level you are not a real boxing fan and YOU DONT KNOW **** ABOUT BOXING
      Last edited by Cinci Champ; 08-12-2015, 11:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
        i heard if you play it in slow motion 1/4 of the speed put a piece of duct tape 1 inch by 1 inch in the middle of the tv screen. turn off audio and turn the sharpness up on the tv that pacquiao actually wins.

The other crazy thing about pacquioa is in the pac marquez 4 fight that if you watch it in slow motion and watch it backwards that manny wakes up and beats the **** out of marquez. its crazy these boxing fans have no idea i mean who decides a result in real time anyway?

Unless you re watch fights in slow motion and with the audio off and the sharpness on youre tv set to a certain level you are not a real boxing fan and YOU DONT KNOW **** ABOUT BOXING
        Naw man you have to be wearing 3-d shades while playing some of Manny's songs as well and you can clearly see all 3 times he was ko'd it was really Bobby Pacquiao and when he was outboxed it was his impersonator..It is all a conspiracy,Pacquiao is Barrack Obama and Obama is really Donald Trump

Comment

Barrera 1
          Marquez 2
          Cotto
          Sasakul
          Hatton

IMO his best 5 wins. A very impressive top 5 IMO, Barrera, Marqeuz, Cotto and Hatton all P4P ranked and if not prime pretty close to it. Hatton slightly past his very best.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
            Barrera 1
            Marquez 2
            Cotto
            Sasakul
            Hatton

IMO his best 5 wins. A very impressive top 5 IMO, Barrera, Marqeuz, Cotto and Hatton all P4P ranked and if not prime pretty close to it. Hatton slightly past his very best.
            yep very impressive

Comment

when you are on the downside of your HOF career and still can't do basic things like cut off the ring, it makes you question exactly what is going on.

I think he deserves credit for everything he accomplished despite what I consider to be a low boxing IQ and average skill set. A definite 1st ballot HOF'er.

Tremendous power, tremendous speed, huge heart but ultimately a man that will be most remembered for being outclassed by Floyd,laying an egg in the biggest fight most of us have ever been a part of, and then making excuses for the loss.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                when you are on the downside of your HOF career and still can't do basic things like cut off the ring, it makes you question exactly what is going on.

I think he deserves credit for everything he accomplished despite what I consider to be a low boxing IQ and average skill set. A definite 1st ballot HOF'er.

Tremendous power, tremendous speed, huge heart but ultimately a man that will be most remembered for being outclassed by Floyd,laying an egg in the biggest fight most of us have ever been a part of, and then making excuses for the loss.
                What's going on is that Pac is a 32 time World champion.

How the hell are you going to criticize the career of someone who has more Lineal Championships, more divisional titles than anyone in the history of the sport and is its second highest earning/grossing athlete of all time.

If Pacquiao is doing it wrong, who the **** is doing it right lol

You're talking about one of the single most accomplished fighters in history.
                Last edited by DARKSEID; 08-12-2015, 12:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by -DEfiance View Post
                  What's going on is that Pac is a 32 time World champion.

How the hell are you going to criticize the career of someone who has more Lineal Championships, more divisional titles than anyone in the history of the sport and is its second highest earning/grossing athlete.

If Pacquiao is doing it wrong, who the **** is doing it right lol

You're talking about one of the single most accomplished fighters in history.
                  what??????????? and Floyd has just as many lineal titles as Manny-4 which is the most in history

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                    sad it has come to this

I watched the fight yesterday, and Manny clearly won

I had 3-D glasses on, with swimming goggles on top, my head tilted to the left and watched the fight at 1/1000th real time

Comment

• Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                      what??????????? and Floyd has just as many lineal titles as Manny-4 which is the most in history
                      This is all I see everytime I see larry post.

Ok so he has the same amount of lineal championships as pac. That turns pac from number 1 to number 1a.

Comment

Working...
                      X