Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brandon Rios.."I still get nervous b4 fights. I almost pee'd myself for Pacquiao"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As long as he doesn't drink the piss I don't see a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
      If you analyze Floyd, There's 2 things he does when he's nervous.

1. During interviews when asked questions related to Pacquiao or questions he's uncomfortable with, he always reaches for his cup and takes a sip of water.

2. During face to face weigh in's, he always chews his gum extra hard and fast.
      I do that before a fight as well if its a street fight or amatuer bout (in the past) I used to chew come hard and fast cause the adrealine is pumping and you got the jitters cause you about to face the unkown no matter how bad you think you are or good you are you still have to do it.

Comment

Rios is a funny dude but he is an obvious schit talker. As far as him as a boxer he definitely doesn't run from a challenge and has a chin of steel. I'm sure he was nervous as hell before the Pac fight because he knew what was about to happen to him. He took it like a man and lived to fight another day...see Floyd, it really isn't that bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
          This is why I laugh when people here say that boxers have no fear aren't afraid of anyone!
          LOL I know what you mean. " They fight for a living they're not scared to fight anyone ". I laugh at those people who say that. I box as an amateur have over 15 fights and the nervousness never goes away. You just get better at dealing with it.

The reason is if you fight you actually know how it feels to be in the ring with another man who wants to knock your head off so you actually know the risks involved and how lonely it can be up there. Guys who say that have never really step in the ring. I bet %99.9 of boxers get nervous before fights except for maybe psychopaths that happen to box.

Comment

Working...
          X