Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Shoots Down Canelo, Cotto and Guerrero

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cotto fights "comfortably" at 154 now. So according to mayweather hes willing to fight him at that weight? Why not fight martinez or canelo at 154? mayweather talks **** about manny but he does the same ****. Talking about how if martinez can make 150 then he'll fight him. thats a catchweight and that would drain martinez. lol If no manny then he should take canelo or martinez those are really the only names that will produce a huge event. canelo is young but he's a super star in mexico. and martinez, well he's made a big name for himself.

Comment

• this guy is a clown hahahaha

of course he shoot 3 fighter who will woop his ass easily exposing the overrated fighter he have been for the last decade. This guy is a ****ing fraud. nitramzaid@hotmail.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Come∂ian View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by aguileraluis22 View Post
          Cotto fights "comfortably" at 154 now. So according to mayweather hes willing to fight him at that weight? Why not fight martinez or canelo at 154? mayweather talks **** about manny but he does the same ****. Talking about how if martinez can make 150 then he'll fight him. thats a catchweight and that would drain martinez. lol If no manny then he should take canelo or martinez those are really the only names that will produce a huge event. canelo is young but he's a super star in mexico. and martinez, well he's made a big name for himself.
          As much as I respect Martinez, what's amazing is that he's calling out relatively little guys (Floyd and Manny) but says nothing about bigger guys like Andre Ward. Like everyone else he just wants a big payday, period.

Comment

• Originally posted by zphd View Post
            As much as I respect Martinez, what's amazing is that he's calling out relatively little guys (Floyd and Manny) but says nothing about bigger guys like Andre Ward. Like everyone else he just wants a big payday, period.
            Martinez is 5 foot 10 inches while Ward is like 6 foot 2 or something and weighs 178 on fight night while Martinez weighs 165.

Martinez can still make 154 and Floyd has fought at 154 before.

Comment

• Mayweather scurred of cotto...

At this point, it is percieved that may has the upper hand, and is the better boxer than pac, it doesnt really matter if mayweather fights pacs 'leftovers'...

Dont be a punk mayweather, this is the only time that a cotto fight would be legitimate, dont wait until he's 38.

Comment

• Originally posted by akScoundrel View Post
                Mayweather scurred of cotto...

At this point, it is percieved that may has the upper hand, and is the better boxer than pac, it doesnt really matter if mayweather fights pacs 'leftovers'...

Dont be a punk mayweather, this is the only time that a cotto fight would be legitimate, dont wait until he's 38.
                LOL! If a guy who only had one eye and is slow wasn't and isn't scared of Cotto I'm pretty sure Mayweather ain't scared AT ALL of Cotto.

Comment

• Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
                  the man has his guarantee...another excuse shot down .....somebody go get Manny outta that Bin Laden cave and tell him to get his ass in camp...and tell Frauddy to stop shakin and start baking....time to make some doe!!!

oh damn dude, LMFAO at the "Frauddy" comment....

Comment

• Originally posted by reneg_2 View Post
                    LOL! If a guy who only had one eye and is slow wasn't and isn't scared of Cotto I'm pretty sure Mayweather ain't scared AT ALL of Cotto.
                    Margarito is a crazy mexican who doesnt care. Mayweather has too much to lose...

edit: i acknowledge may probably isnt scared of cotto, but theres no need to avoid him. Only sergio martinez would be a greater matchup.

Comment

• Originally posted by zphd View Post

What are you talking about? where were you when Martinez got a 2nd round KO on "sky scraper" Williams??? Where were you when Martinez gave the one sided beatdown to "hammer fisted" Pavlik??? Oh, wait, I just saw your record....you didnt know about boxing then....

Comment

Working...
                      X