Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is Boxingscene's most hated fighter?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Medved View Post
    Floyd
    Bradley
    Berto
    Alexander

The Four Muscaqeers
    This is my list pretty much, except I disagree with Berto. Most of the hate went away after he fought Ortiz. And despite the headbutt stuff recently, it's not really hate I'm seeing as much as people feeling sorry for Zaveck not being able to continue.

Comment

klits bro's
      calzaghe
      floyd
      khan

**** the rest they deserve it

Comment

Basically all black fighters who have achieved even a fraction of success get hated on in boxingscene.

Comment

The most hated guys would be Haye, Berto, and Alexander I guess. Floyd gets quite a bit of hate as well. Khan used to get crazy hate at one time but not anymore. Klitschko's get some hate but they also have a lot of crazy fanboys so it evens out.

I predict that Adrien Broner will be high on the NSB P4P hate list soon

Comment

Originally posted by Since 1985 View Post
            Andre Berto is BY FAR and away the most hated fighter on here. I don't know how anybody could say otherwise.
            You should have learned by now how boxing websites work. Berto just had a bad showing, of course he is getting shat on right now. Doesn't mean he's the most hated. Most people don't give a crap about him either way.

Comment

Personally, from what I've seen I would say that it's Andre Berto.

Here are some others:

Floyd Mayweather- Floyd is hated but he still gets lots of support and has a ton of fans on here

Andre Ward- people hate on his style and the fact the he fights at home a lot

Carl Froch- I don't know why he gets hate
              This looks like "hate the black man" thing to me. Only put in Froch to make it look like it isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                This looks like "hate the black man" thing to me. Only put in Froch to make it look like it isn't.
                This is my opinion, what is your list?

Comment

This is my opinion, what is your list?
                  The Klit bros
                  Margarito
                  Chavez Jr.
                  Calzaghe
                  Canelo
                  Mayweather/Pac - from opposite stans and neutral fans.
                  Bute
                  Froch

Not in order but pretty much what one poster said, when you're not from the states n black, most of the time you're looked at as a bum.

Comment

Khan cause he simply cannot STFU and Margo for obvious reasons

Comment

Adrien Broner and rightfully so. Talks like Mayweather without really having achieved anything so far.

Comment

Working...
                      X