Absolutley boiling in London today

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Absolutley boiling in London today

Us green teefs cant cope

The last year heat wave stopped trains in London, what have they done this year lad?

Comment

Lol it was only 64F in Austin this morning and 90F this afternoon...it's called a July cold front in Texas.
      Last edited by Mooshashi; 07-25-2019, 02:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
        The last year heat wave stopped trains in London, what have they done this year lad?
        the trains stopped again

the entire country comes to a standstill if we get a bit of snow or we have a heatwave lol.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
          the trains stopped again

the entire country comes to a standstill if we get a bit of snow or we have a heatwave lol.
          I remember my friends and colleagues in UK telling me that they are sat at home in their underwears in front of 2 coolers or fans and still sweating it out last year..

you guys need rain now I guess, or a regular English day is what it's called..

Comment

Its 96 here in Vegas at 1pm. Supposed to get 100 today. Its gotten to 100 most days for the last month & a half probably.

Comment

Its 104F here today nice and cool.

Comment

I go for a jog every afternoon when it's about 110 and all of London shuts down when it hits 90 lmao

Comment

I’m glad I’m not the only one suffering. It’s 95 and humid here in San Diego, my balls are all sticky and it’s miserable

Comment

It's a perfect 25 Celsius/77 Fahrenheit and sunny here. The weather has been great all year. Off to the beach soon to take my dog swimming.

Comment

Working...
                    X