Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Isn't it sad that even though Floyd is 42 and hasn't fought since 2015 that..........

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DumpkinsPlus5 View Post
    LOL my reading comprehension sucks. I said...

"You suggested that Robbie Barrett only watches big fights, thus making him a casual"

You said...

Is that not what I just said???? So, I interpreted you correctly. Also we disagree, on the second part (May/Pac 2 casual etc). What is it I'm not comprehending? I know exactly what you said and what you mean. We AGREE about those who only watch big fights. We DISAGREE on the May/Pac 2 debacle. That's it.
    there you go it does suck sorry to say...i never suggested anything about robbie barrette and never implied he was a casual at all ...when i said " you" it was a hypothetical and as in "in general"... you did not understand exactly that's why i have to explain it to you

let me simplify it let's see if you follow now with examples:

1. someone watches boxing as much as he can and wants floyd vs pac rematch

2. only watches big fights and dont want the pac vs floyd rematch

who's the casual?...see my point?...wanting a pac vs floyd rematch does not make "you" a casual fan...that's my point all along, don't know why it took few posts for some people to get it

Comment

They are obsessed with Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
        there you go it does suck sorry to say...i never suggested anything about robbie barrette and never implied he was a casual at all ...when i said " you" it was a hypothetical and as in "in general"... you did not understand exactly that's why i have to explain it to you

let me simplify it let's see if you follow now with examples:

1. someone watches boxing as much as he can and wants floyd vs pac rematch

2. only watches big fights and dont want the pac vs floyd rematch

who's the casual?...see my point?...wanting a pac vs floyd rematch does not make "you" a casual fan...that's my point all along, don't know why it took few posts for some people to get it
        Oh people get it, they just don't agree. Someone disagreeing doesn't mean they don't understand. It means they understand AND they disagree. I could respond to those examples, but I'm exhausted from trying to talk to you. Multiple replies in and we're still at square one. This is boring and fruitless.

Comment

Originally posted by HitmanTommy View Post
          want him to step back in the ring calling him a coward for not getting back in there?

He hasn't fought against PROFESSIONAL competition (mcgregor fight does not count) since 2015. That's 4 years.

Floyd's career is officially over. At the end of the day, he beat Pac. He had his chance to defeat him and he blew it.

His career is officially ridden off in the sunset. Nothing left to prove. I saw a youtube clip of him on the beach just chilling and looked just to be satisfied for what he has accomplished in his career. He knows it's over and that's that.

Here he is at his sons graduation. Does this really look like a man that has anything left? Dude is an old man.

Enjoy your retirement champ!!!

Floyd doesn't look like an old man in that photo.

I'm not calling for him to come back and fight Manny again, just saying that he has looked after himself well and would be physically capable of giving a good account of himself if he decided to do it.

Especially with the same rules on PED testing as they had for the Manny/Thurman fight!

Comment

It is beyond pathetic that people remain desperate to see Floyd lose.

Comment

Working...
            X