Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would you do if you found out you slept with a male?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do you fucc him/her is she has a *****?
    As drunk as a person can be that would be pretty hard not to notice.

Comment

Originally posted by jsmith_tsu View Post
      **** no. Her untouched pics are trash. U just want some dick u horny fuker.
      Reek of desperation.

We should call you Reek.
      Are you Asian?

Comment

Why the question? U going to report me or something? What does that have to do with the fact that clearly a male

Comment

what is up with all these g@y threads?

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
            WTF is this??? Where the fucc do you fool's come up with this shet???
            This is a boxing site!
            Why the fucc are alot of you clowns coming up with some Q U E E R shet that don't got nothing to do with boxing???
            You fools are fuccing weird!
            Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
            Came in to post the same thing. What are dudes doing with their lives that this is a scenerio they come up?
            I’ve been saying this all year.

It doesn’t even matter who it is, what political affiliation they have, a bunch of gay topics are constantly posted here by like everyone. Even posters who I wouldn’t expect to care about that sort of thing.

I swear there’s gay news I read on Boxingscene and no where else. Which leads me to believe that you have to seek this gay news yourself to read about it. As long as I stay away from the lounge, I swear on everything I love I don’t hear or read about any gay news. Hell I had no idea when the gay parade was, but the queer members at bscene were quick to notify us all about it. Queerscene.com, LGBT Lounge.

Want to read the latest news and fantasy scenarios? Visit the lounge at boxingscene.com. Where people pretend to be disgusted by ****sexuality, but the same people constantly make topics about it to remind you that they look down on it.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
              what is up with all these g@y threads?
              It's either racism or g@ycism around here

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                A quick exam will save a whole lot of confusion and self doubt later
                Yep.. A classic 3 finger test should give the answer..

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                  It's either racism or g@ycism around here
                  They're most against aliens--both kinds.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWeeknd4Ever View Post
                    Suppose you went to the Phillipines. One night you went out with the boys and run into this transwoman below, you have a few beers and you end up going back to your hotel room and smashing.

You wake up next morning with said transwoman still in your bed and feel great. Only to realize upon her getting up that she has a wiener. What would you do?
                    Come on out. You've outgrown your closet.....

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X