Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When Gennady Isn't Draining at 160, HE'S HUGE! Compared to KOVA!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AKAcronym View Post
    I never said he missed weight but I'm going off what he said about the difficulty of making weight. Any other fight night weights from him of fights after 2012?
    Difficulty doesn't mean he can't make it. When he offered GGG a fight at 168 Ward would've made 168 no matter how difficult. Ward is a professional.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      Difficulty doesn't mean he can't make it. When he offered GGG a fight at 168 Ward would've made 168 no matter how difficult. Ward is a professional.
      Yeah but we’re really trying to say is that Charlo doesn’t want any of this work!?

Comment

Kov said Gennady borrowed his favorite turtle neck sweater and ruined the mofo.

Comment

Thread summary: A large, well-conditioned athlete poses pictures with another large, well-conditioned athlete. Curious fans argue who is larger.

Comment

GGG looking like Alfred E. Newman from MAD magazine .

Comment

Originally posted by Greedo's Lawyer View Post
              Maybe Kovalev is more lankier of course, but overall muscle Gennady seems to walk around the same as Kovalev. Most photos I find of GGG Kovalev together it's mainly Gennady's bulbous head oversized to Kova.

Is that Provodnikov standing behind them ?

Comment

that cellphone is pointing straight dead on. its not like Gennady is leaning straight into the center of the table.
                Yeah he is and Kovalev is sitting sideways so he appears narrower. He's also further back.

Comment

GGG is sitting straight up and square to the camera. Kovalev is turned slightly sideways and his upper body is bent over also. Finally, GGG is wearing a white shirt which makes his body appear larger than Kovalev's body wearing a black one.

But GGG's head is most def larger than Kovalev's.

Comment

Maybe Kovalev is more lankier of course, but overall muscle Gennady seems to walk around the same as Kovalev. Most photos I find of GGG Kovalev together it's mainly Gennady's bulbous head oversized to Kova.

Guy is 165 lbs 30 days out. You're an idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
                      Guy is 165 lbs 30 days out. You're an idiot.
                      HBO narratives from 2014!

Comment

Working...
                      X