Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oregon State Republican Senator threatens police with violence if they do their job

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    Sounds like the Senator is unhinged. Shouldn’t hold office if that’s his response.

Comment

But I guarantee if they do comment their comments will be well thought out and reasoned. They'll take both sides into consideration. They won't just automatically side with the cops. Their position will be very nuanced
      Well, I've never done that. You're just an unhinged extremist who reads it that way.

The same way your anxiety attacks prevent you from having sane discussions on race because you think you're being "hunted by NWO deathsquads" when you're a psychologically fragile layabout.

I have very mixed feelings & mixed posts about the police because I treat it as a career/field rather than one guy.
      Last edited by ////; 06-23-2019, 11:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
        Well, I've never done that. You're just an unhinged extremist who reads it that way.

The same way your anxiety attacks prevent you from having sane discussions on race because you think you're being "hunted by NWO deathsquads" when you're a psychologically fragile layabout.

I have very mixed feelings & mixed posts about the police because I treat it as a career/field rather than one guy.
        So basically what you're saying is you rather talk about me than the topic.

But in my other thread about police being suspended for racist and violent posts you only wanted to talk about the topic at hand. And I'm still trying to figure out who's community you were talking about. I asked you but still haven't gotten a response from you.

The ultimate punishment for these backwards communities is having their own police them.

I have no idea why an outsider would be willing to subject themselves to the scapegoating for any amount of money & try to help losers who constantly plot against them/antagonize them until they're driven off the deep end.

And yeah some are driven off the deep end and become unfit to be an officer, but just about any outsider would.

Comment

So basically what you're saying is you rather talk about me than the topic.

But in my other thread about police being suspended for racist and violent posts you only wanted to talk about the topic at hand. And I'm still trying to figure out who's community you were talking about. I asked you but still haven't gotten a response from you.
          What part of that post do you disagree with specifically?

I think many officers quickly become unfit for duty due to constant exposure to high-violence communities and recidivist individuals. How is that "pro-" or "anti-" cop?

If I had to show up at your door several times a week for example.

If I'm constantly endangering my life & sanity by standing on the property of a guy who thinks supremacist NWO deathsquads are hunting him because they can't handle his virility and probably was a junkie during (at least) one point in his life, you better be paying me 20 million a year to even momentarily consider it, because I'm going to burn out and have difficulty interacting with normal people in that community within a a few months.

What you don't like, as an extremist who thinks in absolutes, is that I'm humanizing them.

Comment

What part of that post do you disagree with specifically?

I think many officers quickly become unfit for duty due to constant exposure to high-violence communities and recidivist individuals. How is that "pro-" or "anti-" cop?

If I had to show up at your door several times a week for example.

If I'm constantly endangering my life & sanity by standing on the property of a guy who thinks supremacist NWO deathsquads are hunting him because they can't handle his virility and probably was a junkie during (at least) one point in his life, you better be paying me 20 million a year to even momentarily consider it, because I'm going to burn out and have difficulty interacting with normal people in that community within a a few months.

What you don't like, as an extremist who thinks in absolutes, is that I'm humanizing them.
            See how eager you are to address that topic but still don't want to address this one. You're predictable and I can easily move you. Straight up and down. No special effects.

Comment

See how eager you are to address that topic but still don't want to address this one. You're predictable and I can easily move you. Straight up and down. No special effects.
              You just specifically requested that I address that topic.

You have a very low IQ and quickly lose track of variables. Interacting with you is depressing.

Comment

Something similar happened in Texas maybe 10 yrs ago. Dems were in the minority big time. I forgot what the issue was but they all went to New Mexico instead of being present for the vote in Austin. It all ended peacefully. I guess Texans are more civilized then Ore-fornians.

Comment

From the official Twitter of the Oregon State GOP

Comment

You just specifically requested that I address that topic.

You have a very low IQ and quickly lose track of variables. Interacting with you is depressing.
                    I asked you to address that in that topic but you refused to. So I put it here so I could finally get an answer and you did exactly what I wanted you to do. I already know what you're going to say before you go on one of your long winded responses. You're simple. You're easily moved. Straight up and down. No special effects.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                      Something similar happened in Texas maybe 10 yrs ago. Dems were in the minority big time. I forgot what the issue was but they all went to New Mexico instead of being present for the vote in Austin. It all ended peacefully. I guess Texans are more civilized then Ore-fornians.
                      Democrats in Oregon have done the same. They've fled to another state to stop proceedings. And like Texas it was resolved peacefully and without threats to officers lives.

Comment

Working...
                      X