No announcement yet.

[Please Help] post your top 5 HW RIGHT NOW!!! 6/19 edition

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
    Fury is going to put his head in Wilders chest and go to war, trading shots until someone goes down!
    Horse shyte! Furys smart enough not to do something that dumb. Not to mention Fury never fights that way.

Why did Fury run away from the rematch anyway?

Comment

That’s not a bad point. But if you don’t get the win, you don’t get the win. I’m ranking like a sanctioning body — on official results, not personal opinion on who REALLY won a fight in my opinion. No org is legitimately ranking GGG above Canelo based on what shoulda happened with the scorecards. And “Beat him pillar to post” is a phrase usually reserved for boxers who haven’t been floored twice in a fight and lost consciousness once (and yes I know that shouldn’t have equaled victory for wilder on the final scorecards). My two cents. Thanks for the response.

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
        Horse shyte! Furys smart enough not to do something that dumb. Not to mention Fury never fights that way.

Why did Fury run away from the rematch anyway?
        Fury can beat Wilder on the inside. He can beat him with any style. If he gets clipped, he gets clipped, he'll get back up and put the fwuppin on Wilder.

Comment

1 Fury
          2 Ruiz
          3 Wilder
          4 Joshua
          5 Whyte

Comment

Originally posted by Joepalooka View Post
            That’s not a bad point. But if you don’t get the win, you don’t get the win. I’m ranking like a sanctioning body — on official results, not personal opinion on who REALLY won a fight in my opinion. No org is legitimately ranking GGG above Canelo based on what shoulda happened with the scorecards. And “Beat him pillar to post” is a phrase usually reserved for boxers who haven’t been floored twice in a fight and lost consciousness once (and yes I know that shouldn’t have equaled victory for wilder on the final scorecards). My two cents. Thanks for the response.
            I think ur right. The details of fights become faded. Records are what is referenced. Over time a spectacular win and a controversial win will both blend into just wins on paper. It’s just the way humans work. It’d take too much effort to research every fight and it’d just bring up more controversy. Moth fighters will be victims and beneficiaries of that thought in their career.

Comment

Fury can beat Wilder on the inside. He can beat him with any style. If he gets clipped, he gets clipped, he'll get back up and put the fwuppin on Wilder.
              Bullshyte. That time on the canvas shook up both Fury and Arum. They’ve fought nothing but bottom barrel competition since. I’ll say it again Fury’s smart enough not to engage Wilder.

You still haven’t answered my question. If this is such an easy fight for Fury, why’d they run from the rematch like scared little girls?

Comment

Wilder - Longest reigning champion and most KOs
                Josh - Gathered 3/4 the titles.
                Ruiz - Reckon Josh will win the rematch but he was good enough to take advantage of Josh when they fought.
                Fury - Best pivot game in the game
                Uysk - Benefit of doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
                  Bullshyte. That time on the canvas shook up both Fury and Arum. They’ve fought nothing but bottom barrel competition since. I’ll say it again Fury’s smart enough not to engage Wilder.

You still haven’t answered my question. If this is such an easy fight for Fury, why’d they run from the rematch like scared little girls?
                  It was Wilder who ran, not Fury.

Not Fury or Arum fault the contenders don't want to fight an unbeaten monster in Fury.

Comment

Fury
                    Ruiz
                    Wilder
                    Joshua
                    Ortiz

Comment

It was Wilder who ran, not Fury.

Not Fury or Arum fault the contenders don't want to gave an unbeaten monster in Fury.
                      I know your hero worship for Fury has few limits. But you seem like an honest person. Wilder/Fury II had all the details worked out and at the last minute Fury signed with Arum and the fight was off. How in the hell does that equate into Wilder ran from the rematch? Do you dispute these facts in any way?

Comment

Working...
                      X