Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gennady Golovkin Master Thread - Stop making new threads! POST EVERYTHING HERE!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

golovking and matthysse will save boxing from floyd "ppv flop" mayweather. all the fans that he turns off with his boring chery picks will return to watch golovking and lucas.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
      Macklin about to join an elite club of Good Boys
      'fraid so.

Hopefully Golovkin v Murray gets made after this one.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
        golovking and matthysse will save boxing from floyd "ppv flop" mayweather. all the fans that he turns off with his boring chery picks will return to watch golovking and lucas.
        Truth. There's a lot of ignorant Americans who don't want to give them credit because they're too busy preaching on how "slick and crafty defense" is "real" boxing. It's too bad for them, they're missing out, and these fighters will continue to get American TV dates over and over because they aren't boring clinchers and runners.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
          Agree, fans wanna see blood, action and knockouts.

Comment

GGG TKO 6 - Too strong, Too accurate, Too good.

Comment

Why is Macklin in in the top 10?
              Is he really top ten material? I think he gets too much credit for being a pretty average fighter.

I love the triple G, if he doesn't dominate I'll be disappointed. If this fight is close, I'll have to admit that I was delusional about GGG's greatness. If he blows Macklin up, I don't think it's a big deal, because Macklin isn't really top ten in my book.

Hopefully GGG cracks him hard enough to spin the highlight reel and give him more mainstream exposure, that's what I'm hoping for.

No disrespect to Macklin, he is a class act that could kick my ass easily.

Comment

Originally posted by HAMMER HANDS View Post
                Why is Macklin in in the top 10?
                Is he really top ten material? I think he gets too much credit for being a pretty average fighter.

I love the triple G, if he doesn't dominate I'll be disappointed. If this fight is close, I'll have to admit that I was delusional about GGG's greatness. If he blows Macklin up, I don't think it's a big deal, because Macklin isn't really top ten in my book.

Hopefully GGG cracks him hard enough to spin the highlight reel and give him more mainstream exposure, that's what I'm hoping for.

No disrespect to Macklin, he is a class act that could kick my ass easily.
                This is the same talk before every GGG's fight... If he doesn't knock out his opponent and he flies 20 feet out of the ring in first 30 sec GGG is nothing special.

Comment

Mackin would duck the fight. No way this fight gets made "He duckin doe"

Comment

GGG wins via TKO/KO round 8

Comment

I see this fight going sort of the same way as Macklin - Martinez. Except that GGG is going to dominate him more than Martinez did. No part of me thinks this is going to end early, because Macklin is a tough guy. I see the towel being thrown in around rounds 9-10 after he's taken a sincere beating for a couple of rounds. My feeling is he'll end the fight standing, but with a messed up pizza face.

Comment

Working...
                      X