Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which region's production do you prefer?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

of course the south...

Comment

Midwest...

Traxter
      Kanye
      Dilla
      No I.D.
      etc

and East...

Pete Rock
      Premier
      Marley Marl
      Large Pro
      etc

Comment

east.... superior to any other region.

Comment

Originally posted by Knicksman20 View Post
          Exactly!!! I also think the mid west has been putting it down but hasn't got the attention they deserve. I'm just not feeling the south though. It's too simple & mainstream.
          Define Majority of todays Rap This is why Nas says Hip Hop is dead. these lyrics prove that point: "I could make a mill sayin nothin on a track"

The East has always dominated that rugged ****, the West on some laid back coolin out banging beat ****, the South and Midwest on some party, dance, booty clapping music ****.....every region brings something to the table it depends on that mood.

Comment

Originally posted by steptwome View Post
            Define Majority of todays Rap This is why Nas says Hip Hop is dead. these lyrics prove that point: "I could make a mill sayin nothin on a track"

The East has always dominated that rugged ****, the West on some laid back coolin out banging beat ****, the South and Midwest on some party, dance, booty clapping music ****.....every region brings something to the table it depends on that mood.
            Nas holds no major weight in the industry!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ROSEWOOD View Post
              When Nas is about to drop an album, everyone pays attention. Like it or not.

Comment

Originally posted by GodzHand View Post
                When Nas is about to drop an album, everyone pays attention. Like it or not.
                The Truth.

Comment

Originally posted by ROSEWOOD View Post
                  so does every 50 rappers from the south that come out everyday.
                  lupe said it:
                  stack that cheese
                  something something stack that cheese.

back to topic my favorite is the gangbang music from the west but i listen to anything worthwhile. most of the **** that comes from the south is too club for me.

Comment

Working...
                  X