If you're anti abortion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
    Ok Mr.Baby Killer
    LMFAO...put a condom on if you are so worried. Now go flip a table over, grease up one of the legs and slowllllyyyy lower yourself down one of those table legs till you bottom out sissy...ENJOY!

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
      Do men have the right to kill unborn babies? Last time I checked the answer was 'NO' So regarding that line you have just made, you need basically sit down and keep your mouth shut.

This is not about women being servitude to men, This is about morality, righteousness and doing the right thing for the greater good.

Just letting women, get pregnant and then passively get abortions 'Is not the right thing or the moral actions' that should be promoted or diluted by media or people like you. This is a serious matter, we are talking about a life itself.

And also you need to understand that if a woman is pregnant, with a growing fetus-baby inside of her womb, it is not entirely her body. 'This is a fact, and the reason why you argument is flawed'

Women are women, and men are men. And we are sentient beings that are different but yes equal. 'We are not the same mate, and we never will be'.
      When men are carrying them in their bellies we can talk. We have enough dead beat father, bastard children, children in households where they weren't wanted and get treated like ishhh. I'd rather not put a child through the bullshhh like that just because "I think abortion is evil." It's easy to sit up and here and only look at things from your moral perspective, put yourself in the shoes of those kids many who grow up wishing they hadn't been born in the first place. My argument isn't flawed, I actually elected to not go to medical school after working with ACS children in the psychiatric field as an intake coordinator..you tell me how cool you'd be with children being born to parents who have scolded them with pots of boiling water (as an example)..I guess those children are better off not having been aborted and instead tortured by people who shouldn't be bringing children to life..but hey...you know "Abortion is evil and murder and all that.."

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
        Do men have the right to kill unborn babies? Last time I checked the answer was 'NO' So regarding that line you have just made, you need basically sit down and keep your mouth shut.

This is not about women being servitude to men, This is about morality, righteousness and doing the right thing for the greater good.

Just letting women, get pregnant and then passively get abortions 'Is not the right thing or the moral actions' that should be promoted or diluted by media or people like you. This is a serious matter, we are talking about a life itself.

And also you need to understand that if a woman is pregnant, with a growing fetus-baby inside of her womb, it is not entirely her body. 'This is a fact, and the reason why you argument is flawed'

Women are women, and men are men. And we are sentient beings that are different but yes equal. 'We are not the same mate, and we never will be'.
        Morality...Dude there are literally millions of videos of idiots ripping holes in condoms, sliding them off mid sex..your morality is built on religion and your impression of what is right and what is wrong..that is not the same definition for everyone and you need to respect that. You don't agree with abortion then teach that in your household, this should not be a law, the medical field should not be prohibited from practice, and the fall out from this is going to be women potentially dying trying at home ishhh to make pregnancies go away as it used to happen. You want to worry about "morality" how about you start with expecting that from the leaders of whatever organized religion you belong to..

Comment

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
          Not one option you have is 100%

Abortion is though.

Hell I got a vasectomy. Thy cut my balls off from the rest of me. And even that is not 100%. You got any suggestions for
          Me. Maybe I should pull out to. But that would defeat the purpose of the vasectomy...
          You don't have any kids?

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
            Dude seriously, you have the IQ range of a box of crayons...please do us both a favor after that reply...don't ever engage me. Seriously...you will not like the outcome of it. I promise you..be well.
            I'm curious about this outcome. I'll explain to you the similarities, you explain how it's wrong.

Woman can do what she wants with her body, right? Her property, right? If she owned a phone it's her property, she can do whatever she wants with it. Gift it, break it, use it, whatever, right? I can't touch her or someone else without consent right? Their body, their choice... but why?

We are all human beings, even fetuses, just not fully formed. But we're not all persons or people according to the law. According to the law it all boils down to person and property. A person has rights, not all humans do, law decides this. At one point slaves were not people under law, they were property, even though they were still human they had no lawful rights. How is that different from the human baby in a womans body? A human with no rights. Property. Disposed of and treated however the mother wants until born, where it then has lawful rights as a person. The law says both are/were less than a true person, property to be disposed of if desired.

Make me regret this now. Explain it to me.
            Last edited by TripleJ; 06-28-2019, 02:15 PM.

Comment

When men are carrying them in their bellies we can talk. We have enough dead beat father, bastard children, children in households where they weren't wanted and get treated like ishhh. I'd rather not put a child through the bullshhh like that just because "I think abortion is evil." It's easy to sit up and here and only look at things from your moral perspective, put yourself in the shoes of those kids many who grow up wishing they hadn't been born in the first place. My argument isn't flawed, I actually elected to not go to medical school after working with ACS children in the psychiatric field as an intake coordinator..you tell me how cool you'd be with children being born to parents who have scolded them with pots of boiling water (as an example)..I guess those children are better off not having been aborted and instead tortured by people who shouldn't be bringing children to life..but hey...you know "Abortion is evil and murder and all that.."
              1. The kid growing up being abused is bad. Obviously. It shouldn't happen, but you don't "save" them from that fate by aborting them. Hell my old man beat the hell out of me as a kid and I was planned.

2. Men should have a say in the abortion debate because what is being aborted is something they had a hand in creating. Yet men have no say in the actual choice. It's pro-choice, but only for women. A man can get a woman pregnant and it's entirely her choice as to whether that baby gets born or aborted. The woman can turn around and say "Oh I'm not ready for a baby. I'm going to abort it." and that reason covers the vast majority of termination.

But if the woman wants to give birth to the baby can the man then say, "No I'm not ready for this baby. You can have it but I don't want to provide for it because I'm not ready"?

Hell no. Men have no paternal rights when the child is unborn but as soon as it's born then those paternal rights kick in, i.e paying child support for a child he might not have wanted.

Face it. When it comes to abortion women already have all the power. Abortion is legal. And in the majority of places where it is legal you can abort it for any reason and the father has no say. So what more autonomy do women want regarding abortion?
              Last edited by Sane Man; 06-28-2019, 11:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sane Man View Post
                1. The kid growing up being abused is bad. Obviously. It shouldn't happen, but you don't "save" them from that fate by aborting them. Hell my old man beat the hell out of me as a kid and I was planned.

2. Men should have a say in the abortion debate because what is being aborted is something they had a hand in creating. Yet men have no say in the actual choice. It's pro-choice, but only for women. A man can get a woman pregnant and it's entirely her choice as to whether that baby gets born or aborted. The woman can turn around and say "Oh I'm not ready for a baby. I'm going to abort it." and that reason covers the vast majority of termination.

But if the woman wants to give birth to the baby can the man then say, "No I'm not ready for this baby. You can have it but I don't want to provide for it because I'm not ready"?

Hell no. Men have no paternal rights when the child is unborn but as soon as it's born then those paternal rights kick in, i.e paying child support for a child he might not have wanted.

Face it. When it comes to abortion women already have all the power. Abortion is legal. And in the majority of places where it is legal you can abort it for any reason and the father has no say. So what more autonomy do women want regarding abortion?
                That's a discussion you have at home with whomever you have gotten pregnant..that's not a discussion a bunch of old corrupt fks who take big pharma money should be deciding on. That's my point here...people want to implement laws that decide for them, not giving them any choice. I'm cool with you both deciding to have a child or not, i'm not cool with some moron saying "even if it's rape she should have it" like some of them have...it's bullshh and it's wrong. Whether she chooses to have it or not shouldn't their business at all. Removing medical facilities or withdrawing funding that robs her of the option is also wrong. Fine you don't want to fund them then let the public fund them, don't make these businesses illegal. Ironically, the same people passing laws banning the practice are also the same ones who claim to not want to interfere and affect businesses in this country. So it's hypocrisy on a number of levels. There has always been a separation of church and state, these laws, debates, opinions are all morally derived from religion. It's wrong to abort..because you believe so based on religion..cool don't have any abortions but that shouldn't apply to everyone else. Imposing your beliefs on others is not democracy it's dictatorship.
                Last edited by turnedup; 06-28-2019, 12:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                  You don't have any kids?
                  One. I stopped at one. And it has not changed my views on abortion not even a little bit.

I had my child at 38. Financially able. Me and my child will live very comfortable lives without dependence on outside sources

At 18 I got and abortion (girlfriend at the time did). I was not (nor my girlfriend) ready in any way, shape or form to have a kid. Our lives as well as the baby’s lives would have forever not been the same. Our lives as the baby’s would have been regulated to the lower strata.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                    And I agree with that logic but it could all be prevented for $1.08 at your local dollar store. The rubbers are usually next to the cashier at least by my home.

My tax dollars shouldnt fund peoples mistakes. Although Id pay taxes to sterilize people.
                    Sex with rubbers isn’t sex. Lol. I rather rub it out.

Comment

Dude seriously, you have the IQ range of a box of crayons...please do us both a favor after that reply...don't ever engage me. Seriously...you will not like the outcome of it. I promise you..be well.
                      You were right, I didn't like the outcome. Insult me then tuck your tail and run. Explain to me based on my previous points how they aren't similar at all.
                      Last edited by TripleJ; 06-30-2019, 12:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X