Collapse
No announcement yet.

charlos are hype jobs only!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes they are overhyped but one fight is just one fight. ggg looked like a punch bag against ouma(at least he ko'd him) and he went on to have a good career. it would be nice to see jermall fight a brant, jacobs, saunders and if he wins get a canelo or ggg shot. right now its just laughable that he wold get one due to his resume/popularity. skipping the line cause of political connections is lame. plenty of good talent in the division that is more proven than him

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      Ggg and canelo are not going anywhere near him. So yeah he didn’t exactly look like a superstar against korobov but that makes ggg and canelo look worse for not fighting someone you think is so easy to beat.

Obviously there was context to the korobov fight. I’m sure if a big mw like charlo got a full camp for ggg or canelo I’d expect him to be better if for no other reason then he is the hunting position rather than the hunted.

Criticize charlo all you want, but make sure you remember those guys didn’t want anything to do with him because he is high risk, low reward, regardless of how bad he struggled to beat korobov.
      I’m still high on both brothers but Charlos low risk and low reward at 160 at this point. Why fight him when you can do higher risk, acclaim, AND higher reward? These were supposed to be their breakout performances... Jermell is better at 54 than Mall is at 160 though and Mell is definitely one of THE main players at 154.

Jermall is still being treated and matched like a prospect on his way to a breakout performance to become a legitimate contender..but sadly, this past performance has unfortunately made it clear that he isnt a top 5 MW.

Forget about Danny, GGG, and Canelo..they almost seem out of reach...but BJS and even Andrade dont exactly seem winnable eithee.

I love watching both brothers fight but 160 is seemingly too tough at the top for Mall to even consider more than passing interest in comparison to the other matches. He’ll need to solidy himself as more than the mere cub he showed he to be if he wants to rumble and BEAT the real lions at 60.

I honestly dont see how he could POSSIBLY even slightly compete with Canelo or GGG..and the others seem improbable right now as well. Look forward to him proving us all wrong but...I’m not holding my breath anymore.

I think he beats Lemieux though. For whatever thats worth.

Comment

charlo brothers are average, and anyone who knows the sport can tell that. they only appeal to morons who dont know no better

Comment

PBC desperately wants these brothers to be the next best thing in boxing. Reminds me of when broner was KOing bums (gavin rees, jason litzau, eloy perez LMFAO) and getting so much praise.

Charlos are hype jobs.

Comment

They aren't as good as they claimed to be. I never thought they were. They need to stop the excessive bragging and start fighting better opponents. Still I think they are pretty good fighters. I would pick Jermall to beat Andrade who is just as overrated and untested at 160. Jacobs, Canelo and GGG all beat both Andrade and Jermall with no doubt in my mind.

Comment

Working...
            X