This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
    I'm white, it say the only eastern euro fighter I like is lomachenko, I think he has the skills to dfo a lot, time will tell, but I like that he seems to want the big challenges. Bradley is another favorite of mine...he's not scared of anyone. I like several others, but just saying.

Kind of off topic but speaking of Tim Bradley. He has always reminded me of someone and I never could put my finger on it. I was watching a Roy Jones highlight video that popped up on youtube and there it was, He looks alot like Bryant Brannon.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
      I support talent there is no nationalism here but with the kkk.. USA is a corporation.
      Finally A.K has come out of the racist closet !

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
        Finally A.K has come out of the racist closet !
        I like joe smith jr doe

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
          Honest question

You see it on this site

HBO

Ring magazine

Other boxing outlets

Hell, they support eastern euro guys more than they backed Kelly pavlik in the past....Joe smith today

The USA has great fighters from all races and backgrounds, yet white americans barely support their own race her or countrymen of different ethnic groups

Every other country seems to support their countrymen regardless of race, yet the US European(native born) Americans seem to have a love affair with Russians, Germans, Kazakhstan, etc

Why?
          Why do i get the feeling you already think you know the answer?

Comment

white americans and white canadians (such as freedom) are obsessed with eastern european fighters. they have lost all control LOL even though they know nothing about eastern europe. have never set foot on that part of the world.

to some degree white u.k.

such as big drama show.

a bunch of nerds with inferiority complexes

Comment

Boxing is an individual sport; it's not a team-based sport.

Team-based sports are different because they involve representing a city, state, country, etc. Some professional boxers may rep their country, but ultimately when they step in the ring, it's them and them alone. No team to work together to win. It's on one man's shoulders to do the dirty.

Just a completely different mentality, and vibe than team-based sports.

In boxing - people tend to support who they like the most - whether it be race, style, or whatever.

Russians, and Europeans are taking over the sport, doe..

The era of American dominance is OVER. Like Bob Dylan once said - "Times, they are a changing." DEAL WITH IT, or move on.

Comment

Originally posted by Godsfly View Post
                white americans and white canadians (such as freedom) are obsessed with eastern european fighters. they have lost all control LOL even though they know nothing about eastern europe. have never set foot on that part of the world.

to some degree white u.k.

such as big drama show.

a bunch of nerds with inferiority complexes
                Black Americans are the same way with Cuban boxers.

They rep RIGO like he is black American.

At least White Americans and Canadians often have ancestry in these countries. Black Americans have nothing to do with Cuba.

Comment

Originally posted by ESAU View Post
                  Boxing is an individual sport; it's not a team-based sport.

Team-based sports are different because they involve representing a city, state, country, etc. Some professional boxers may rep their country, but ultimately when they step in the ring, it's them and them alone. No team to work together to win. It's on one man's shoulders to do the dirty.

Just a completely different mentality, and vibe than team-based sports.

In boxing - people tend to support who they like the most - whether it be race, style, or whatever.

Russians, and Europeans are taking over the sport, doe..

The era of American dominance is OVER. Like Bob Dylan once said - "Times, they are a changing." DEAL WITH IT, or move on.
                  the problem is most eastern european fans aren't even from eastern europe. they are from america and canada . thats strictly RACE and nothing else.

look. i am a black motha****a. i love lomachenko. golovkin is trash. kovalov is decent. i could give 3 ****s about the skin of a boxer. as long as he's coming strong with the pain. u guys strictly go by race even though you aren't from that country. which makes it hilarious.......it's embarrassing.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                    So you were going for algeiri against PAC?
                    110%, and I was rooting for Floyd against Pac, as did my Filipino-American wife. She may be Filipino-American, but she's extremely right-wing, America-first, all that. If someone asks her if she's Filipino, she snaps back "No, Im American".

Long story short, of course my wife and I rooted for Floyd and Chris Algeri against Manny Pac. Not even a judgement call. I also happen to be a big tennis fan. I root for all the Americans, especially Venus & Serena Williams.

But let me be 200% clear. Im glad Floyd kicked Manny's ass. THE MONEY TEAM!!!!! USA!!
                    Last edited by HAMMER77777; 04-21-2017, 12:45 AM.

Comment

Styles, connection to east European origin, bandwagon, unbiased views etc

Comment

Working...
                      X