Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mlac View Post
    Bum Squad and Juicehua are both frauds.

discuss.
    The only discussion needed is a scale from 1 to 10 what a moron you are,you must be every enthusiastic that dumbium is back because he makes you look smart?

To answer the question...Grant was easy to figure out and Joshua is the exact opposite as Bruno...fast/good stamina/athletic/ throws in combos and has counter punching abilites ..etc...etc...

mlac the wack...seems you are still burnt up that Parker has somewhat stalemated on his own abilities,stuck with the Ruiz and Hughie level, so now you have to continue to nit pic about B.S!

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
      The only discussion needed is a scale from 1 to 10 what a moron you are,you must be every enthusiastic that dumbium is back because he makes you look smart?

To answer the question...Grant was easy to figure out and Joshua is the exact opposite as Bruno...fast/good stamina/athletic/ throws in combos and has counter punching abilites ..etc...etc...

mlac the wack...seems you are still burnt up that Parker has somewhat stalemated on his own abilities,stuck with the Ruiz and Hughie level, so now you have to continue to nit pic about B.S!
      Wow bud, im really impressed you managed a paragraph today!

Next up is how to use a comma!

Im afraid that might be a step too far for you though

Comment

Wow bud, im really impressed you managed a paragraph today!

Next up is how to use a comma!

Im afraid that might be a step too far for you though
        Well your actual boxing knowledge is at the bottom of the barrel so it doesn't shock me that you talk about non related things when out matched that's what EVERYONE does who in the end.... DKSAB!!

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
          Well your actual boxing knowledge is at the bottom of the barrel so it doesn't shock me that you talk about non related things when out matched that's what EVERYONE does who in the end.... DKSAB!!
          Stop stalking me now please bootpolishhairboy, you're a laughing stock to everyone on the forum, you can't throw a punch properly, you have bootpolish for hairgel....

and you ACTUALLY said 'Anthony Joshua is already the GOAT'

you are in no position to try and mock anyone my friend.

Comment

Stop stalking me now please bootpolishhairboy, you're a laughing stock to everyone on the forum, you can't throw a punch properly, you have bootpolish for hairgel....

and you ACTUALLY said 'Anthony Joshua is already the GOAT'

you are in no position to try and mock anyone my friend.
            You cant be the GOAT without DURATION in the sport you fool...stop stalking you? well maybe you wouldnt get clowned then by replying to me in the first place ....you fool! YDKSAB....might as well block me bc EVERY dumb comment you make i see im going to be all over you now just cause! lol...

Comment

Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
              Wladimir Klitchko is greater than Larry Holmes.

Comment

Originally posted by The D3vil View Post
                Holmes has less title defenses and not any where near the impact that Wlad has on boxing history in the actual ring. holmes has nothing on wlad actually other than drop kicking Berbick over a car. he does come close though with the glass off water poured over Briggs head!

Comment

Originally posted by The D3vil View Post

Comment

Deontay Wilder is very much like the heavyweight in the movie The Harder They Fall.

Joshua might be like a young Foreman or Lewis. The jury is still out on him. We'll know more by next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                      Deontay Wilder is very much like the heavyweight in the movie The Harder They Fall.

Joshua might be like a young Foreman or Lewis. The jury is still out on him. We'll know more by next year.
                      Lmao....so the jury is still out on AJ, but not Wilder? Seriously, you're a clown who doesn't know **** about boxing unless it's reported from someone else.

Comment

Working...
                      X