No announcement yet.

Damn Did Rousey Get KO'ed Again???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
    Thats not the question of if he could k.o her ,Rouseys takedowns are MORE than good enough to get Floyd down. People who disagree with that arent martial artists or just dont know what their talking about .
    I know that, but she couldn't get Nunes before Nunes got her, Floyd will also get her first

Comment

If Rousey can take B.J Penn down ,she would litetrally rag doll Floyd if she got hold of his clothing .He would be onthe ground within seconds ,my 14 year old son would rag doll Floyd ,hes not remotley physically tough ,he very good at boxing INSIDE a ring of certain rule sets . If you really think she wouldn't take him down if she got into position youve never grappled which you havent.
      Floyd is fast enough and accurate enough to tag her before she gets close enough to take him down.

And from how badly her brain has been rocked in her past two fights it would only take one punch to send her to dreamland. She's more susceptible to knockouts now.

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
        I know that, but she couldn't get Nunes before Nunes got her, Floyd will also get her first
        Judo is the art of leverage , ANY piece of clothing would make it easier to get qa throw in close quarters . IF they actually did have a fight where Floyd has no shirt,jacket ...etc it is then more difficult for Rousey to win. You are talking to a near 3 decade martial artist ....i know what im talking about ,Floyd is a weakling in terms of PHYSICAL strength compared to Rousey powerful grapples . Can he k.o her???? Yea thats obvious .
        Last edited by juggernaut666; 01-01-2017, 11:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          Floyd is fast enough and accurate enough to tag her before she gets close enough to take him down.

And from how badly her brain has been rocked in her past two fights it would only take one punch to send her to dreamland. She's more susceptible to knockouts now.
          Read the above.

Comment

Can he k.o her???? Yea thats obvious .
            So we are in agreement then.

Floyd only needs to be fast enough and accurate enough to get one punch in before he gets taken down. Just like Nunes.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              So we are in agreement then.

Floyd only needs to be fast enough and accurate enough to get one punch in before he gets taken down. Just like Nunes.
              Floyd can k.o her as fast as she can take him down,,,,a win for either is not improbable ,believe me i know weaker girls than Rousey who have skillsets to be a danger to any 150 pound man. My cousin is 5'6 135 pounds nand ive seen HER beat the living day lights out of a 240 pound bouncer . AFTER knocking him down with leg chest kick then choking him out ....again i know what im talkihg about . All this talk about a woman cant beat any man is dumb ,ive actually seen it with the mentioned above . (Admitenly my family myself included dont play with a full deck)
              Last edited by juggernaut666; 01-01-2017, 12:28 PM.

Comment

Like anyone thinks Rousey would last long enough to take Floyd down. If he he has enough power to stop guys like Canelo and Cotto walking through him, then I'm pretty sure he would actually put her to sleep with one clean shot.

Comment

Exactly!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X