No announcement yet.

What If Freddie Roach was an Actual insect

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by el*** View Post
    What if Floyd Sr was really a predator along with Freddie being an actual roach?

Pac vs PBF II would be amazing.

Yes but if Floyds dad was a Predator that Means Floyd in not human either? would that hamper the boxing license of Mayweather in general?

Comment

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
      Discrimination against insects should not be tolerated. If insects identify as humans, they should be free to use our bathrooms, go to our schools and become boxing trainers.

AGREED

Comment

What indication have you had that I CARE about you in anyway?
        Post whatever you want and by the way involvement in the sport isn't "working out"! It's being an active manager, matchmaker, trainer, promoter etc
        not being a punching bag or hitting Ray Leonard's speed bag hahahaha must be really fast if it was his..........? What a jerk you are kid!

Uncle's name who trained Bowe?
        Daddy's name who was a World Wide Judo competitor?
        Wlad spar partner YOU knocked out?
        Wilders opponents you sparred against?

lets see any other lies you've stated before.............YOU hit harder than Ketchel & Sugar Ray hahahahaha...........of course you do, juggyz dreams!

Send me a PM with your real name and what gym you train at maybe I'll surprise you with a visit.
        Funny how people who have never earned a dime in a sport can degrade a fellow like Roach who has a life time in the sport and has earned millions along with "trainer of the year" awards. Yet juggynutz who has earned ZERO and done NOTHING has the nerve to degrade a boxing HoF trainer.
        Thats why I think your 12 years old, 12 year old kids talk without much thought behind their statements.

Ray

Comment

Working...
        X