Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My older cousin: "God put men on earth to lead women" He also told me...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My cousin is a wanted fugitive living and working in Mexico. The Feds know where he is, but he rolls hard. He hires Chicano Ex military guys, especially Marines, to work for him.

I went to see him a few years ago in Ciudad Jaurez. He is doing well, but, I can't live like that.

Comment

I bet you're all meek and deferential to your boss at work. Walking around on eggshells and what not.

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post

Back in 2006 -- at 15 -- I was getting a lot of girls attention on myspace by taking pictures of myself looking serious with Loc's on. I knew how to turn on a girl's faucet.
        A pair of locs will always get the panties wet.

Many women smile at me and wave. One lady was so turned on she ran outside and started talking to me. I didn't have to say shit. I just smiled and she was all on my nuts like a black man on some free KFC he got from a coupon.

Comment

My older cousin is a street-smart dude who has been in gangs and prison.

He told me once that he would take me to LA to party and get girls.

He told me some interesting things.

"God put men on Earth to lead women."

Now this is obviously politically incorrect, but I think it's true.

When I was a kid, girls my age, by in large, ignored me because I was chubby.

But when I attacked this big kid who was ****ing with me, a girl smiled at me and told me,

"Puncher, you know how to fight?!"

It goes back to what my cousin told me.

"God put men on earth to lead women."

Women don't know what the fu*k they want. You have to show them.

After that life lesson, I would never try to water down my masculinity.

Girls get turned on by a loose-cannon who gets into fights and shows balls. I was like a big orange tabby bullying all the other male cats.

And once you show dominance over other males, you get access to all the girls first.

Back in 2006 -- at 15 -- I was getting a lot of girls attention on myspace by taking pictures of myself looking serious with Loc's on. I knew how to turn on a girl's faucet.

At 25 -- even though I'm past my prime and punchy -- I am still able to turn on females. In the morning, I go outside and mark my territory by shadow boxing. Ha! Ha! Jabs, uppercuts, right hands, left hooks, overhand rights, head movement, footwork.

Many women smile at me and wave. One lady was so turned on she ran outside and started talking to me. I didn't have to say shit. I just smiled and she was all on my nuts like a black man on some free KFC he got from a coupon.

Now here's the key!

Don't show ANY neediness or submissiveness. I used to show passiveness when I was younger and I noticed how quickly girls lost interest.

One lady saw me putting in my miles and she waved and smiled in a way that said, "I want you to fuck me."

Now when you fu*k these women you have to put it down like a champ. They don't want a little wimp. Why do you think they want me in the first place? Their husbands are pussified and ball-less -- it's in their wives' purses.

There's a sea of man-deprived pus*y out there. So many men are little bitches nowadays. These women will throw it at you and all you have to do is not get in your own way. I'm a masculine mother****er and never act out of that character for them. The only time I act like a little bi*ch is with my mom, aunts, and serious relationships. No need to be a tough guy monster with my family.

If you don't have a street-smart cousin, you better study this thread. Vadrigar. Zaroku

Also, never let a woman take your balls.
          How autistic

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
            A pair of locs will always get the panties wet.

I still wear Loc's but only when I'm riding the cruiser.

The key when doing road work is listen to songs like this because it keeps your spirit and morale high. Loose muscles and being comfortable are important when shadowboxing. You have to be in that at-ease state to have effective head movement.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OT5msu-dap8

Last edited by punchr; 05-28-2016, 02:29 PM.

Comment

My older cousin is a street-smart dude who has been in gangs and prison.

He told me once that he would take me to LA to party and get girls.

He told me some interesting things.

"God put men on Earth to lead women."

Now this is obviously politically incorrect, but I think it's true.

When I was a kid, girls my age, by in large, ignored me because I was chubby.

But when I attacked this big kid who was ****ing with me, a girl smiled at me and told me,

"Puncher, you know how to fight?!"

It goes back to what my cousin told me.

"God put men on earth to lead women."

Women don't know what the fu*k they want. You have to show them.

After that life lesson, I would never try to water down my masculinity.

Girls get turned on by a loose-cannon who gets into fights and shows balls. I was like a big orange tabby bullying all the other male cats.

And once you show dominance over other males, you get access to all the girls first.

At 25 -- even though I'm past my prime and punchy -- I am still able to turn on females. In the morning, I go outside and mark my territory by shadow boxing. Ha! Ha! Jabs, uppercuts, right hands, left hooks, overhand rights, head movement, footwork.

Now here's the key!

Don't show ANY neediness or submissiveness. I used to show passiveness when I was younger and I noticed how quickly girls lost interest.

One lady saw me putting in my miles and she waved and smiled in a way that said, "I want you to fuck me."

Now when you fu*k these women you have to put it down like a champ. They don't want a little wimp. Why do you think they want me in the first place? Their husbands are pussified and ball-less -- it's in their wives' purses.

There's a sea of man-deprived pus*y out there. So many men are little bitches nowadays. These women will throw it at you and all you have to do is not get in your own way. I'm a masculine mother****er and never act out of that character for them. The only time I act like a little bi*ch is with my mom, aunts, and serious relationships. No need to be a tough guy monster with my family.

If you don't have a street-smart cousin, you better study this thread. Vadrigar. Zaroku

Also, never let a woman take your balls.
              Dam punchr gets all the girls!

Comment

Originally posted by TJ highway View Post
                Dam punchr gets all the girls!

Damn! I'd hit it. Big girls give extremely energetic head and the weight of their mass laying on your legs and crotch feels awesome. They're mouth is extremely strong from eating a lot. They suck the d... like when the slurpie gets clogged in the straw.

Comment

how do u get to be this way though if you aren't built like that naturally?

i was raised by a single mother and no father figure so i blame that for the reason why i'm so submissive to women and so sympathetic towards them and their problems. they walk all over me.

Comment

Originally posted by Tago Nang Tago View Post
                    how do u get to be this way though if you aren't built like that naturally?

i was raised by a single mother and no father figure so i blame that for the reason why i'm so submissive to women and so sympathetic towards them and their problems. they walk all over me.
                    It's simple. My looks are average to below average. My saving grace is that I'm a thick, solid, dense guy. I discovered this when I was a boy. When I would play street basketball with the other neighbor kids, no one could really muscle me around or displace me. I'm like a solid oak tree.

Also, when I used to play smear-the-queer with the other boys in the neighborhood I was one of the toughest players, along with two other alpha boys.

One time, there was this big kid named Colin C. His dad was watching him play smear-the-queer with us. He tried his hardest run across the yard without being tackled but he couldn't do it. He tried about ten times. His dad was cheering him on vehemently, but we kept tackling him. Even though he was big, he just didn't have that rough-and-toughness me and some of the other kids had. Everyone else made it past the yard without getting smeared except Colin... so he's the queer.

Also, from my experience, women like ambition and unapologetic confidence. If you have a dick and balls in your pants, you were put on earth to lead women.
                    Last edited by punchr; 05-28-2016, 05:35 PM.

Comment

It's simple. My looks are average to below average. My saving grace is that I'm a thick, solid, dense guy. I discovered this when I was a boy. When I would play street basketball with the other neighbor kids, no one could really muscle me around or displace me. I'm like a solid oak tree.

Also, when I used to play smear-the-queer with the other boys in the neighborhood I was one of the toughest, along with 2 other alpha boys.

One time, there was this big kid named Colin C. His dad was watching him play smear-the-queer with us. He tried his hardest run across the yard without being tackled but he couldn't do it. He tried about ten times. His dad was cheering him on vehemently, but we kept tackling him. Even though he was big, he just didn't have that rough-and-toughness me and some of the other boys had. Everyone else made it past the yard without getting smeared except Colin... so he's a queer.

Also, from my experience, women like ambition and unapologetic confidence. If you have a dick and balls in your pants, you were put on earth to lead women.
                      but i'm not tough either. i'm pretty big though like shoulder width wise and i'd have excellent pecs if i worked out. i'm also very heavy handed but too scared to get into fights.

Comment

Working...
                      X