Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Apologizes For Comments on Gays; Mayweather Reacts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    I liked PAC better when he was a whore monger like me. He was a party animal and a blood & guts warrior.

PAC was knowing out fools and nutting up in women. That PAC is gone.

Excactly! That man was a savage inside the ring and outside too! He's just doing what he is told now.

Comment

Manny doubles down!

I do not condemn gays, just their act – Pacquiao
      Despite his apology, Pacquiao clarifies he will not compromise his faith just to get votes

Comment

Manny either stfu or stick by what you said

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
          wow why all the butthurt.....

all he said was that in comparison even animals, who dont have the same brain capacity as humans, know to go towards the opposite sex....

and hes right..... I never heard of a gay animal.
          ****sexuality is present in animals... in fact even male dogs try to **** themselves so you don't need to do much research. But why don't you google a little bit?

Comment

Originally posted by about.thousands View Post
            I do not condemn gays, just their act – Pacquiao
            Despite his apology, Pacquiao clarifies he will not compromise his faith just to get votes

Pretty much all religions leaders are on the same page when it comes to gays. They say don't condemn the person, we must include that person. But if you read between lines you can see they think that being gay is wrong, even though they can't prove it. Stupid *******s. I respect Manny as a fighter but this religion bullshiet is nonsense and I dislike it.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
              ****sexuality is present in animals... in fact even male dogs try to **** themselves so you don't need to do much research. But why don't you google a little bit?
              Well I guess dogs have a thing for human legs.... what sexuality would that be?

Comment

Manny and Tyson just got ****ed up by a bunch of ****s. They might as well retire now.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                  Manny and Tyson just got ****ed up by a bunch of ****s. They might as well retire now.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                    Not his fault, I forgot about it too.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                      I'm surprised he felt the need to apologize.

It thought only people here in the U.S. and Western Europe bow down to political correctness.

Bobfather probably thought it would affect sales and told him to do it.

Comment

Working...
                      X