No announcement yet.

Prediction: Pacquiao Wins May/Pac II, Then Loses The Rubber Match By KO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigAlexSand View Post
    There will be no Mayweather/Pacquaio rematch, period! The drawing power for another fight is gone. Both would be damn near 40, with all the negative publicity with fake injuries and IV propaganda. My assumption is, less than 50% of the viewers of the first would tune into or buy a 2nd.
    Some people just refuse to let it go and move on

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
      Dude,its over.its over Mayweather is turning 39 and Manny is 37..
      You throwin these numbers like they crazy old now but yet you wasn't using them to **** on the first fight where they were 38 and 36. (aka not really different) There won't be a second fight, but their ages aren't nearly the biggest reason why.

I also predicted you'd be the first poster in this thread, no way you could resist.

Comment

It's over. Move on. There are other boxers.

Comment

There will be no Mayweather/Pacquaio rematch, period! The drawing power for another fight is gone. Both would be damn near 40, with all the negative publicity with fake injuries and IV propaganda. My assumption is, less than 50% of the viewers of the first would tune into or buy a 2nd.

To be fair...a little less than half of the first fight is still an astronomical success lol

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
            To be fair...a little less than half of the first fight is still an astronomical success lol
            True... But I don't see Mayweather coming out of retirement for any less than $150 mil. A second fight with Pacquiao won't bring him that. A rematch with Canelo, if he were to somehow pull of a miracle against Golovkin... That fight may bring $150 mil. Doubtful though.

Comment

The pain is real. As soon as Pacquiao-Bradley III happens (regardless of how Manny looks) Mayweather will be ducking again

Comment

you're drunk... go to sleep.

Comment

There will not be a rematch! But lets not act like if they announce tomorrow that Floyd will be coming out of retirement to give Manny a rematch that this forum will not go crazy along with every other boxing fans out there. Stop lying to yourself like u wouldnt buy it. If there is a rematch i gurantee u, it'll make more than the first fight. Because now they can use the excuse that Manny is 100% healthy and the Manny that lost to Floyd wasnt. People can be easily persuade.

Comment

As soon as they start showing training footage of both guys, everyone on here will start making crazy predictions again as to what is going to happen and the hype will be back on so to the one saying the hype is gone, stop lying to yourself. We all know how it works on here. If i recall, before the may/pac fight got made, some posters was already saying they dont care about it anymore and then when rumors starts floating around saying Floyd is going to announce it during the super bowl, the same posters start posting again talking about hurry up and announce it floyd!

Comment

True... But I don't see Mayweather coming out of retirement for any less than $150 mil. A second fight with Pacquiao won't bring him that. A rematch with Canelo, if he were to somehow pull of a miracle against Golovkin... That fight may bring $150 mil. Doubtful though.
                      I don't think a rematch happens. The fight was too one sided and Mayweather is a proud fighter. He'll take the W everyone wanted him to not have and keep it. Like JMM, there's nothing to prove and I think he has enough money to not be enticed back into the ring. If he did come back and wanted to make that Pacquiao type money it would be as you say..VS Canelo if he got past GGG and itd have to be at 160 to matter. Otherwise if he DID come out of retirement for #50 expect it for a normal Floyd payday against a light puncher or an incredibly slow fighter with no chin and he can shoot for a KO. (Unless he thought he'd stop Berto :/ )Who the f uck retires off a Berto win?Lol. That's the only reason I'd see him come back....but I think he's retired and will stay that way (and rightfully so).
                      Last edited by NearHypnos; 01-08-2016, 04:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X