No announcement yet.

Get in shape Contest!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jas View Post
    Wow many bodybuilders don't take creatine and weight gainers so why you feel the need to?
    Many bodybuilders don't have jobs because they have sponsors to support their bodybuilding career and living cost and have the luxury of being able to eat every 2-3 hours.

They are just supplements for your diet, they aren't magic but they do help where I just don't have the time to create such a huge calorie surplus with just solid food.

BTW where are you getting this notion of bodybuilders not taking supps, most of them are saturated with all kinds of different stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
      Many bodybuilders don't have jobs because they have sponsors to support their bodybuilding career and living cost and have the luxury of being able to eat every 2-3 hours.

They are just supplements for your diet, they aren't magic but they do help where I just don't have the time to create such a huge calorie surplus with just solid food.

BTW where are you getting this notion of bodybuilders not taking supps, most of them are saturated with all kinds of different stuff.
      the youtube fitness channel i choose to watch is physiques of greatness. the main guy beastmode jones doesnt take creatine anymore.

i wasnt knocking you. was just asking for informational purposes.

Comment

the youtube fitness channel i choose to watch is physiques of greatness. the main guy beastmode jones doesnt take creatine anymore.

i wasnt knocking you. was just asking for informational purposes.
        Its mostly to create a calorie surplus, you can't build a significant amount of muscle without eating like a horse and getting proper rest but I do work full time and just can't eat all of the meals I would like so the supps help and the creatine does give me a noticeable bit of energy and I have noticed helps my mood and focus.

Comment

Its mostly to create a calorie surplus, you can't build a significant amount of muscle without eating like a horse and getting proper rest but I do work full time and just can't eat all of the meals I would like so the supps help and the creatine does give me a noticeable bit of energy and I have noticed helps my mood and focus.
          oh ok.

you could make bulk meals so that you can put it away in the fridge and eat it over a few days or pack it up for meals at work.

e.g. pasta, rice, boiled eggs.

fruit like bananas can help.

but if creatine is helping you like it is then all power to ya. i jus searched google and it says theres no bad side effects.

Comment

Wow many bodybuilders don't take creatine and weight gainers so why you feel the need to?
            If you are natty and lifting then creatine is a must.

Comment

oh ok.

you could make bulk meals so that you can put it away in the fridge and eat it over a few days or pack it up for meals at work.

e.g. pasta, rice, boiled eggs.

fruit like bananas can help.

but if creatine is helping you like it is then all power to ya. i jus searched google and it says theres no bad side effects.
              People use supps like weight gainers because of their practicality rather than go through that kind of preparation.

Comment

• should you be able to seated dumbell shoulder press more than you can bicep curl same amount of reps ?

Comment

should you be able to seated dumbell shoulder press more than you can bicep curl same amount of reps ?
                  I don't know why you should, everyone has a genetic capacity that is different. I always had that peak bicep but can't build a decent calf to save my life while some people have the Manny P. calves but no matter what they do will always have biceps that look like flat lumpy potatoes.

Comment

I don't know why you should, everyone has a genetic capacity that is different. I always had that peak bicep but can't build a decent calf to save my life while some people have the Manny P. calves but no matter what they do will always have biceps that look like flat lumpy potatoes.
                    yea, i bicep curl more than i shoulder press at the moment but most people say it should be the opposite.

and regarding your calves, do high reps with your calf raises. squeeze at the top and control the negative really slowly. i know the range of motion isnt a lot but you can still control the negative. do loads of sets! break the muscle fibres all the way down!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED™
                      What do you curl and what do you shoulder press?
                      i dumbbel bicep curl 16 kg and i havent tried shoulder pressed in a while because i dont wanna mess up my relatively weak shoulders and im working more on my delts.

Comment

Working...
                      X