Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tom Loeffler: "If Golovkin beats Rubio, he will fight the winner of Canelo-Cotto."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Word in the gyms is GGG's the real deal and Canelo's good but needs a different trainer . But it seems like Chepo is very careful to not let anyone enter Canelos tight inner circle .

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
      Yeah. I'm glad you are able to make that assessment with omwins over dangerous fighters Rosado, Adama, Geale and Stevens.

That is impressive.
      GGG beat top fighters more impressively than Canelo.

Comment

All we can do is hope

Comment

Yeah well, atleast I know GGG will come to fight, as would Cotto and Canelo. Regardless of what happens, which is more than I can say about 85% of the rest of the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by VG_Addict View Post
            GGG beat top fighters more impressively than Canelo.
            exactly. canelo barely beats trout (i scored it a draw), gets completely whopped by floyd worse than guerrero, and gets a gift against lara.

only fighters canelo can look impressive against are small jr welterweights and past prime welterweights and shot jr middleweights.

ggg demolished 4 guys ranked in the top ten of his division.

Comment

ideally, that's what would happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
                exactly. canelo barely beats trout (i scored it a draw), gets completely whopped by floyd worse than guerrero, and gets a gift against lara.

only fighters canelo can look impressive against are small jr welterweights and past prime welterweights and shot jr middleweights.

ggg demolished 4 guys ranked in the top ten of his division.
                A ****ty division at that. Middleweight division is ****, he probably would have harder fights at 154
                Lara, Trout>>>>>>>>>>>>Geale, Macklin

Comment

Originally posted by AntonTheMeh View Post
                  ideally, that's what would happen.
                  I don't see it until the fall though. GGG will probably take 2 fights between then. One in early in the year and on around the time those two fight

Comment

Originally posted by Bardock View Post
                    A ****ty division at that. Middleweight division is ****, he probably would have harder fights at 154
                    Lara, Trout>>>>>>>>>>>>Geale, Macklin
                    nope, golovkin makes the division look like poop because he is just that GOOD (same with wlad). middleweight is actually a strong division.

geale and macklin both demolish trout, but against lara it's 50/50. remember macklin gave prime sergio martinez a very tough fight.
                    Last edited by Divine Hammer; 09-10-2014, 11:55 AM.

Comment

I've said from the night that GGG called out my boy that he's not gettin it until Cotto banks in that Canelo money. GGG would get his shot after that.

Comment

Working...
                      X