Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rewatched Pacquaio vs cotto, Not only was pacquaio inhuman but no way floyd beats

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rewatched Pacquaio vs cotto, Not only was pacquaio inhuman but no way floyd beats

that version of pacman just no way he was an aboustely beast almost inhuman . thats probably why he put up all those road blocks he got shook

Comment

Floyd Mayweather speaks On Manny Pacquiao! I'm Concerned About My Health

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwbGSug-nJE

Comment

That was a roided Pacquiao. Besides, Floyd beats ANY version of Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by TommyToughNuts View Post
          That was a roided Pacquiao. Besides, Floyd beats ANY version of Pacquiao.
          Any proof of these allegations? The fight would of happened already if Floyd and his camp were as confident as you about beating any version of Pac

Comment

Originally posted by 2620 View Post
            Any proof of these allegations? The fight would of happened already if Floyd and his camp were as confident as you about beating any version of Pac
            They didn't want proof, they just wanted him to take a test. The fight would've happened already if he did that. I mean, he did it for Rios.

Comment

I don't think floyd has a slight chance to beat that version of pac Even floyd will outweigh him by 10-15 lbs.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpaw110 View Post
                that version of pacman just no way he was an aboustely beast almost inhuman . thats probably why he put up all those road blocks he got shook
                Triangle theories don't work in boxing. Sorry but you cannot look at what Pac did to Cotto and think he will do the same to Mayweather.

Style wise, Pac is tailor made for Mayweather. I have always said he beats Pac and I still stand by that. Pac can't beat Mayweather, he's too small, comes forward, reaches and extends himself and will get countered by Mayweather all night long.

Comment

"That version" of Pacquiao is dead and gone, why must these threads pop up every few weeks? Picking scabs never turn out good.

Comment

Originally posted by 2620 View Post
                    You think it is coincidence that after being accused of being on roids Pac has been knocked out and has had no more KO's since then???

Things that make you go hummmm......

Comment

Working...
                    X