No announcement yet.

The Greatness of Wladimir Klitschko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Elroy1 View Post
    Hahaha, so you blatantly label nationalism as your reason for your support LOL.

You know we're a bit "uneasy" suggesting it. But I am sure my friends feels similarly when we feel most of the hate/bias comes from 4 things..

Racism, NATIONALISM, Nostalgism, Indoctrination.

This already gets every modern HW off the hook (with a few exceptions).

And gets Vitali Klitschko off the hook (his fights were very exciting)

These reasons EXHAUST almost every other excuse against any reasonable argument except..

"I find WK's fight's boring"..

To which I can understand. I still find them interesting and not altogether boring but I can understand that...
    Hey Wladimir's a dominant champ. Better than the HW division resembling the CW division. I just wish he was proactive on the drug testing front. Instead, he seems resistant to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
      Hey Wladimir's a dominant champ. Better than the HW division resembling the CW division. I just wish he was proactive on the drug testing front. Instead, he seems resistant to it.
      WK has used drugs..

There's no doubt about that..

WK's opponents have used drugs...

There's mostly no doubt about that either..

The year is 2014.

Most elite athletes of other athletic but more forgiving sports have used drugs, boxing is probably the MOST unforgiving sport of ALL (kickboxing is weak compared to real boxing and UFC not really the same level of professional sport). Therefore it's obvious the pressure and motivation to use is highest.

Despite that it's foolish to claim that WK's greatness is based on steroids... He for instance could beat Pulev with or without with similar predictive outcome. He CANNOT POSIBBLY be on them all the time because he'd be busted!

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
          I find it astonishing that people choose to issue false allegations operating purely on the basis that “there’s no smoke without fire”, which merely demonstrates their own ignorance coupled with a distinct lack of intellect!

• It is categorically impossible to correlate the actions of Vitali Klitschko and his brother in 1996. They are two independently-minded individuals that are responsible for their own choices in life.
          • Vitali Klitschko took steroids to heal a leg injury and his doctor didn’t check the banned substance list, which cost him a place in the Olympic Games. This is not a secret… in fact Vitali wrote about this issue in his autobiography.
          • Vitali Klitschko failed the drug test in 1996, which is more than 18 years ago… he has been routinely tested for PED’s during his professional career and never failed a single test since.
          • Wladimir Klitschko has never failed a drug test.
          • Wladimir Klitschko is routinely tested for PED’s for each and every single one of his contests by the German Boxing Federation (BDB), which was the same organisation that banned Mariusz Wach & Sam Soliman.
          • Wladimir Klitschko doesn’t seem to do anything physically remarkable to justify any alleged PED use.
          • Wladimir should not be accused of being guilty based on his association to his brother.
          • In terms of drug testing protocols, Wladimir Klitschko is under no obligation to do anything more than follow the rules of his sport, which he clearly adheres to.

/subject

Comment

Working...
          X