• Show
Clear All

• None of these "big fights" are competitve

Pacquiao is going to easily outpoint Bradley

Golovkin will smash Julio Cesar Chavez

and

Martinez is going to destroy Cotto

End of story.

Much more competitive than what Showtime has lined up.

Comment

Originally posted by Pugilist95 View Post
      Pacquiao is going to easily outpoint Bradley

Golovkin will smash Julio Cesar Chavez

and

Martinez is going to destroy Cotto

End of story.
      Golovkin will destroy JCC Jr, but Martinez ain't fuking with Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by Foreign Soil View Post
        Much more competitive than what Showtime has lined up.
        Luis Collazo vs Khan is probably more competitive than all of these fights.

Comment

Bradley will run more this time v Pac. He has a shot imo.

Comment

Luis Collazo vs Khan is probably more competitive than all of these fights.
            So was Khan Diaz, and Porter Diaz 1, also Paulie Cano. Very competitive fights can be made at a fringe level. Khan Collazo is an interesting fight, but neither guy is top 10 in the division.

Comment

I think now Bradley is a fully fledged fighter @ 147 it will make it a little more interesting than a lot of people are thinking
              Either way I will be buying them regardless of what network is hosting them .

Comment

Pacquiao will also be in better shape in this fight and I expect him to be more active.

Comment

Pacquiao will also be in better shape in this fight and I expect him to be more active.
                  He's not good as the hunter though. An old Mosley made him look bad by running all night, Bradley took the last 3-4 rounds of the first bout when he went into full running mode and I think that's the way he'll box from the start in this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                    He's not good as the hunter though. An old Mosley made him look bad by running all night, Bradley took the last 3-4 rounds of the first bout when he went into full running mode and I think that's the way he'll box from the start in this fight.
                    Might need to watch those 2 fights again. I'm sure Mosley was on survival mode for pretty much the entire fight and the last 3 rounds of the Bradley/Pacquiao fight were debatable imo.

Comment

Working...
                    X