Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just rewatched "The One" card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lmao I'm sorry but Matthysse was losing before the eye shut. THATS HOW IT SHUT. Its okay to be wrong in a fight pick. No need to try do redeem yourselves lol

Comment

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
      Lmao I'm sorry but Matthysse was losing before the eye shut. THATS HOW IT SHUT. Its okay to be wrong in a fight pick. No need to try do redeem yourselves lol
      I agree. People on this message board are using the eye as an excuse for Matthysse losing the fight. The truth is Garcia was going to win regardless because he is a much better fighter and if they fought 10 times, Garcia would win 9 out of 10 and get a draw in the other match. I said before the Garcia fight that Matthysse was overrated and Garcia would win by unanimous decision. I was right.

Comment

Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
        I agree. People on this message board are using the eye as an excuse for Matthysse losing the fight. The truth is Garcia was going to win regardless because he is a much better fighter and if they fought 10 times, Garcia would win 9 out of 10 and get a draw in the other match. I said before the Garcia fight that Matthysse was overrated and Garcia would win by unanimous decision. I was right.
        It's ridiculous to use the eye incident as an excuse for the Matthysse loss, but it's just as ridiculous to act like the eye had no effect on the outcome of the fight. The fact is that Lucas had his more effective rounds prior to the incident while Garcia started landing his power shots after, specially that left hook. Garcia could've still won without that eye incident but it's no guarantee. There's no way in hell Matthysse would lose 9 out of 10 to Danny these guys are evenly matched or even if you think Garcia is superior it's not by a wide margin.

Comment

Which one?

Comment

Working...
          X