Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the highest in weight you can see Donaire going?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Prince_Pugilist View Post
    130 and that's the max. he'll get slaughtered anywhere above.
    this .

Comment

I think that 126 is enough for him..he is not bringing his powet with him, in 122 he hasn't knock out anybody yet..and he is not even fighting the best yet..

Comment

126 or 130 lbs max

he'd hardly put a dent in a 135 lber, and all he does is punch hard. other than that the guy is very ordinary.

Comment

130lb thats it, he dont look as great as when he was on the lower classes, i dont think he will even be effective at 130

Comment

HW....I doubt he could go any higher

Comment

Originally posted by TheUptownKid View Post
              i think that 135 would be comfortable for him but a lot of boxing is match ups and he could get to 140 with the right match up.

No way mate. I used to be in the school of thought that he'd make it to 135 easily.

But now it's apparent his punch isn't going go travel up with him like that.

He doesn't have the frame to add the lean muscle like that either, I think.

I think he'll probably stop at 126, to be honest. He is 29 now, and he just doesn't have anymore room to grow naturally, and like I said, don't think he has the frame to add the weight through diet, and exercise. He'd lose both his punch, AND his speed, and explosiveness.

Comment

NATURALLY? yeah I agree with 130...MAYBE!

Comment

135lb if he finds some easy pickings there.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                    126 or 130 lbs max

he'd hardly put a dent in a 135 lber, and all he does is punch hard. other than that the guy is very ordinary.
                    not really...he can be a pretty good counter puncher..the way he slips the jab and counters with a right hand or the way he parries with his right hand and then immediately throws a right hand, or how he ducks a left hook and throws a hook to the body..i remember in the montiel fight he slipped montiel's right hand and threw and landed like a quick short left hook..very nice and slick counter punch.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
                      Maybe 140 is where he ends his career.

He'll follow Gamboa up to 135 in a couple of years though.
                      Wait what? Donaire wants nowhere near Gamboa. Guaranteed.

Comment

Working...
                      X