No announcement yet.

Dwyer is now selling his "betting picks"......LOL

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Halls of Fame View Post
    the thing is this: if you make a bet like that where you bet on 2 things, and you lose BOTH, you lose a lot of money. And the bottom line is this: it takes a long long time until you get that money back by betting. Cause even if you win by making two bets on one fight, you only make A LITTLE money. Cause usually you lose one of the bets and the other one is just to make sure you dont lose a lot or you at least win a little. But if you lose 2 bets on one fight, you are really f+cked cause in the long run its almost impossible to get that money back. and everybody who did some betting, knows Im telling the truth
    What are you talking about?
    If a person is stupid and bet big on both then yea, they're screwed.
    Thompson is not a fighter that would warrant a large bet, that's just being hopeful and stupid.
    I wouldn't bet 100 or more on Tony, that's just dumb.
    I don't know what you're talking about.... do you even bet on fights?

Comment

Originally posted by Halls of Fame View Post
      the thing is this: if you make a bet like that where you bet on 2 things, and you lose BOTH, you lose a lot of money. And the bottom line is this: it takes a long long time until you get that money back by betting. Cause even if you win by making two bets on one fight, you only make A LITTLE money. Cause usually you lose one of the bets and the other one is just to make sure you dont lose a lot or you at least win a little. But if you lose 2 bets on one fight, you are really f+cked cause in the long run its almost impossible to get that money back. and everybody who did some betting, knows Im telling the truth
      Unless they are massive odds like Thompson was at 16/1. If you bet 10 on Thompson that would be 160 if he won, i'd cover that by Wlad by KO (it think it was 2/3) so i would bet 15 on that to cover the 10 i put on Thompson. If Thompson wins i win 160 -15 that i put on Wlad =145, If Wlad wins by KO i win back the 10 i put on Thompson.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary View Post
        Honestly he tends to favour black fighters.
        He does in every video of his that I have watched.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
          Unless they are massive odds like Thompson was at 16/1. If you bet 10 on Thompson that would be 160 if he won, i'd cover that by Wlad by KO (it think it was 2/3) so i would bet 15 on that to cover the 10 i put on Thompson. If Thompson wins i win 160 -15 that i put on Wlad =145, If Wlad wins by KO i win back the 10 i put on Thompson.
          dude if you believe that you win 10 bucks if you bet 15 bucks on Wlad by KO, you must be delusional. If you bet 15 bucks on Wlad by KO, you get less than 1 buck if he really knocks him out. You are right about the Thompson odds though

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
            He does in every video of his that I have watched.
            true that. apart from that he is a Floyd lover. his favorite punchline is "Marquez beat Pacquiao 3 times"

Comment

I don't need to pay to have a black person tell me the black fighters are all far superior in every way and guaranteed to win. I just come to NSB.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
                Dwyer is a smart guy, but like everyone else in this sport, his results on tough pick fights is 50/50, just like everyone else.

He leans towards the more refined fighters generally. I never go by what he says. I agree with some picks, disagree with others. I do however always enjoy his POV, regardless if i agree with it.
                Wlad/Thompson was a tough pick?

Comment

Dwyer is a smart man. Just the simple fact that we are talking about him and he's always talked about on this board means he must be doing something right, and shows we care about his opinion, whether they are right or wrong. After all, there are thousands of people on youtube that offer their boxing opinions. If he sucks so bad, then why watch him and talk about him so much. He's not forcing anyone to listen to him

Comment

Originally posted by Dunkeroo23 View Post
                    Dwyer is a smart man. Just the simple fact that we are talking about him and he's always talked about on this board means he must be doing something right, and shows we care about his opinion, whether they are right or wrong. After all, there are thousands of people on youtube that offer their boxing opinions. If he sucks so bad, then why watch him and talk about him so much. He's not forcing anyone to listen to him
                    dwyer, is that you?

Comment

Why hate? Let old dude try make a change.....

Comment

Working...
                      X