No announcement yet.

Adrien Broner will be the next fighter of the decade

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i hope this gets bumped in 7 years
    Tony Trick-Pony Tony Trick-Pony likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
      im calling it now.....anyone doubt me?
      i can think of 3 guys that would pummel broner in a bad way. I doubt you highly
      Tony Trick-Pony Tony Trick-Pony likes this.

Comment

much too early to call. but its a possibility. theres plenty of competition tho.

Comment

Originally posted by -TITAN- View Post
          he only says it cause he fights like floyd
          and because "he's too slick and too black"

Comment

WEll Broner is good, he hasn't bust into elite yet, but he's good.I'm skeptical about FOTD because the decade has basically just started... too soon. I'll come back and say so in 2016 if I think so or not

Comment

Vitali will be the next fighter of the decade...because being a white guy destroying aged colored cruiserweights in Germany for millions of dollars would never get old.

Comment

Why bc he is junior welter weight beating midgets? Second or third tier midegets at that. Dude is huge for his weight class even bigger if im not mistaking than maidana and alexander. Dude has power and speed il give him that but to me he seems to be like a guy who will quit once he starts to get hit.

Comment

Originally posted by elplayapimp View Post
                  Why bc he is junior welter weight beating midgets? Second or third tier midegets at that. Dude is huge for his weight class even bigger if im not mistaking than maidana and alexander. Dude has power and speed il give him that but to me he seems to be like a guy who will quit once he starts to get hit.
                  as soon as the morbidly obese man who brushes his hair dies it's all over.

Comment

I would like to see him against guys his own size before passing judgement. I don't know how he makes SFW must have hollow bones or something.

Comment

Personally I liked what I saw out of mcwilliams arroyo. I think his skillset is more built for the long run than broner.

Comment

Working...
                      X