Look who's having SEX with Manny

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Look who's having SEX with Manny

IT'S PARIS the BITCH!! :wank:

that b!tch is loose. did you see her ****? homey is railing her and shes on the phone.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
      that b!tch is loose. did you see her ****? homey is railing her and shes on the phone.
      yeah shes the most famous ****star. i wonder which celeb she hasnt had sex wit..

Comment

When i saw her in the crowd i figured some no life having pinoy ******* would say that Manny was hittin dat.

lol at someone actually making this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Boy Meets World View Post
          When i saw her in the crowd i figured some no life having pinoy ******* would say that Manny was hittin dat.

Comment

50's got to have smashed her

Comment

Who HASN*T she been with? I think that's an easier question to ask. I think their might be a distant village up in Himmalaya with an old geezer who haven't been up in her yet but I'm not to sure....

Comment

There are going to be a lot of jelous *******s reading this thread.

Comment

floyd should have manny tested for STDs instead... if they ever fight

Comment

Originally posted by Boy Meets World View Post

clearly you and ur gay partner the one cheering ur quote and licking ur balls is as dumb as a bimbo blonde on silicone street. u mutha****as dunno who the main focus on tis picture is. its not manny who was hittin dat b1tch, its paris whos hittin manny. stupid ****s..

Comment

Working...
                    X