No announcement yet.

"Big Sexy" Kevin Nash appreciation thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Big Sexy" Kevin Nash appreciation thread

Kevin Nash was one of my favorite wrestlers as a young lad during his Diesel run in WWE back in the mid 90's and his NWO run in WCW shortly after that.

Nash had an early run in WCW in the early 90s with his Vinnie Vegas gimmick where he learned about the biz and his career took off in 1993 when he went to WWE while only after being in the company for two years they put the strap on him which was not common during that time like it is today.

After going to WCW in 1996 and from his notoriety from his Diesel run in WWE he was and is still I would say a top 20 most notable wrestlers of the last 20 years while during that run in WCW not even working very many matches and doing mostly run ins and promos.

Say what you will about the quality of his matches which were not great but his promos are easily top 10 of anyone to lace them up.

Anyone if they put the work in can achieve something but it takes true talent to do next to nothing and still have success, this is what Nash did and he is admirable because of it.

if he would have taken his craft a lil more seriously and gotten in just a lil bit better shape he would be an atg of wrestling. him and razor ramon and the rock is better than cena.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
      if he would have taken his craft a lil more seriously and gotten in just a lil bit better shape he would be an atg of wrestling. him and razor ramon and the rock is better than cena.
      I admire the laziness though and what he achieved regardless of it. He did outstanding for never really learning more than 5 moves and wrestling maybe once a month in his 2nd WCW run.

Comment

He's a asshole

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
          I admire the laziness though and what he achieved regardless of it. He did outstanding for never really learning more than 5 moves and wrestling maybe once a month in his 2nd WCW run.
          he was the most naturally talented big man in wrestling in the 90s. i always wanted him to up his game and go goldberg on all of em. sting was the matha f@ckin man though.

Comment

Wasn't he the first guy to beat Goldberg?

Comment

Razor Ramon and THe Ultimate Warriorrrrrr and BRET HART!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                he was the most naturally talented big man in wrestling in the 90s. i always wanted him to up his game and go goldberg on all of em. sting was the matha f@ckin man though.
                Sting was ridiculous in WCW.

Comment

Originally posted by Konstantin View Post
                  Sting was ridiculous in WCW.
                  i know he could whip anybody from wcw and wwf at the time. the athleticism and technique were amazing for his size.

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
                    He's a asshole

LOL!!! Who is that? Could you post the video?

Comment

Working...
                    X