Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mosley stops pacquiao in a brutal exchange early!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Buff Dickman View Post
    Sometimes the best matchmaking on paper blows up in your face when the two fighters get in the ring.There are countless examples throughout history. Mosley almost ko'd floyd in rd2, what does floyd do? totally switch it up and that befuddled mosley. The difference is floyd is one of the greatest defensive fighters of the modern era. When pac gets hit what does he do? Ask yourselves that question. Mosley has serious power at welterweight and the chin to back it up. Shane is also the hardest hitter Pac has ever faced. Unless Pac uses footwork and boxes for 12 rounds he's getting starched in an exchange while trying to finish shane!
    He'll use his footwork. If you watch the Pac Hatton fight, you'll see Hatton rushed right at him, while Pac moved around and caught Hatton coming in. Pac's going to be watching out for Mosley early on.

Comment

Originally posted by RossCA View Post
      He'll use his footwork. If you watch the Pac Hatton fight, you'll see Hatton rushed right at him, while Pac moved around and caught Hatton coming in. Pac's going to be watching out for Mosley early on.
      He must use footwork, if he gets cocky and lets shane bang away like he did Cotto to prove a point he might get his ribs broken...

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
        Yea the same twitching grandpa!!! Lol you guys are desperate.. Dont worry the fight would still sell no need to make threads trying to convince us about Mosley's chance.
        Mosley does that twitching **** when the other guy feints and moves, he can't get the timing down. Pac isn't going to bother feinting and dicking around. The logical outcome is pac beatdown. But you just can't discount styles in a fight and Mosley can still bang....I'm not trying to convince anybody i'm simply going over the fight in my head and mosley can bodypunch with the best of them we shall see..

Comment

Not happening.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
            Not happening.
            thanks for your thoughtful analysis....what says you will happen? don't give me this 'pacs gonna beat his ass" generic ****. Mosley has never been stopped you think pac will stop him?

Comment

you act like there is something to analyze here. werent you one of the idiots who said shane was old and **** right after floyd beat him? now youa re trying to boost the guy up for manny to get credit.

you fools are dumb

Comment

I'ma just keep it real & be honest & say,I really doubt that Mosley has enough left but I sure hope he ko's Manny straight up!!

Comment

I dont c it ,i c mosley laid out in 4 rds getting caught slipping going hard at pac

Comment

Mosely can win> I got his back.

Comment

Mosley is a big dude compared to Manny... he must bull into manny and dig to that body and rely on his chin if he has any chance.

Comment

Working...
                      X