Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you know where the fattest people in America live?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sigrab jr View Post
    Also known as the south.
    Naw usually knowing as new yorkers, always running their mouth, being loud, thinking they are better than everybody, i see these pricks in my country alot, coming over here to see castles and loch ness monsters, they usually end up getting smacked and getting their money took off them.

Nobody likes a loud mouth arrogant prick.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
      Naw usually knowing as new yorkers, always running their mouth, being loud, thinking they are better than everybody, i see these pricks in my country alot, coming over here to see castles and loch ness monsters, they usually end up getting smacked and getting their money took off them.

Nobody likes a loud mouth arrogant prick.
      New Yorkers are the best.

If you think New Yorkers are loud you don't wanna meet loudmouth southern people.

Comment

New Yorkers are the best.

If you think New Yorkers are loud you don't wanna meet loudmouth southern people.
        dont they shoot u for trespassing? :O

Comment

Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post
          They will shoot you for getting too close to their food.

Comment

Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post
            yea they do lol

Comment

That's all part of the south.

Hollywood is in Texas. Right next to Dallas Cowboys stadium.

Comment

So I guess I'm the only Southerner who's gonna stand up to this blatent disrespect? Stop callin us Southerner's Yankees. We aint Yanks, we're Southerner's. And who dont like good food? You show me somebody that dont like good food, and I'll show you a closet sissy, who likes to ball up like a armadillo at night to see if he cant suck his own penis.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                  So I guess I'm the only Southerner who's gonna stand up to this blatent disrespect? Stop callin us Southerner's Yankees. We aint Yanks, we're Southerner's. And who dont like good food? You show me somebody that dont like good food, and I'll show you a closet sissy, who likes to ball up like a armadillo at night to see if he cant suck his own penis.
                  nobody is disrespect southerners. everyone likes good food but its proven texas is the fattest state from a documentry i seen.

Comment

Originally posted by dj ♥ View Post
                    nobody is disrespect southerners. everyone likes good food but its proven texas is the fattest state from a documentry i seen.
                    Nawl, ya'll aint gettin off the hook that easy. I saw what ya'll said bout us. callin us fat and dumb, just cause we're nice to outtatowners. I tell ya, it just dont pay to treat others as you'd like to be treated nowadays.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                      Nawl, ya'll aint gettin off the hook that easy. I saw what ya'll said bout us. callin us fat and dumb, just cause we're nice to outtatowners. I tell ya, it just dont pay to treat others as you'd like to be treated nowadays.
                      lmfaooooo, really now?

Comment

Working...
                      X