Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you don't know you are cheating how exactly are you a cheater?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pinkivory View Post
    Marg is not a tragic figure bc he does not show no remorse. If you did something wrong, and like you said, he knows he did, why would you flash your wraps after his last fight, making a mockery of the whole situation. Did that look like someone who regretted the whole situation he was in? No. Marg is a ignorant individual that things that Arum and his cash is going to get him out of his jam. If he was a little more remorseful maybe some people would feel for him and give him the benefit of the doubt. His cockiness and his believe that he is above the law is what has influence on him not getting his license back.

That Marg can't sue Capetillo bc he also did something wrong? The reason he is not suing that man is because he knows the truth will come out and he will be exposed and the whole world will know he knew all along. When you have boxed for so long, you know what is in your gloves. Also, according to Capetillo, this pads were use in trainning camp, so Marg was using these wraps while training, meaning that he knew what it felt to have the wraps inside your gloves. Common sense will tell you that if he used them for training, he was acostume to having the wraps on. Please don't under estimate the intelligence of some posters here.
    That's pretty much it. Taking Capetillo to court may actually open up a can of worms that a very tiny minority of his fans would forgive. Besides,
    wasn't Margo going to pursue a lawsuit against the commission? Or was that just posturing?

There were a number of things Margo did wrong to implicate himself of
    wrongdoing in the first place.

I think bottom line, the commission may have felt slighted by some of his actions and wanted to make an example of him.

On another note, I feel he screwed himself by stating he stopped communicating with his trainer altogether and severed all ties to him, then stating he did communicate with him after that to question him.

He could've done things a lot differently if you ask me.

Many people feel empowered by challenging and defying authority when they feel they have nothing to lose. Many couldn't care less either way.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post

I'm not trying to counter our argument. I'm wondering how someone I think knows this sport arrives at this conclusion.
      Well considering the testimony from the inspectors at the scene corroborates with Margaritos story I came to the conclusion that he was telling the truth.

Again its his own stupid Fault he should of payed more attention to his trainer but when you simply look at this in black and white you are missing a lot of important aspects and you are also finding the man guilty of the wrong thing. Is he gulty of being incrediably irresponsiable? Yes! Should he be punished for his irresponsiability? Hell yes it could of gotten a fighter hurt? But is he this evil person who was sitting there looking to bash someones head in with a weapon? No I dont think so!

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
        Well considering the testimony from the inspectors at the scene corroborates with Margaritos story I came to the conclusion that he was telling the truth.

Again its his own stupid Fault he should of payed more attention to his trainer but when you simply look at this in black and white you are missing a lot of important aspects and you are also finding the man guilty of the wrong thing. Is he gulty of being incrediably irresponsiable? Yes! Should he be punished for his irresponsiability? Hell yes it could of gotten a fighter hurt? But is he this evil person who was sitting there looking to bash someones head in with a weapon? No I dont think so!
        But is he this evil person who was sitting there looking to bash someones head in with a weapon? No I dont think so!

You have no way of knowing this. Besides, taking an argument to the exterme to make a point is a clear signal of how weak the argument is. It doesn't matter what type of person he is. it only matters what he did. Bad guys save lives and nice guys kill people.

His not knowing about the wraps is like floyd not knowing about negotiations and manny not knowing about the 14 day offer in January. Their camps helped them each create plausible deniability. "Plausible deniability" doesn't mean each guy didn't know what was going on.

Comment

Working...
        X