That's a joke right?
    Who did Fedor JUST lose to?

cant remember his name

He got KOd by Junior Dos Santos

And Lesnar beats the **** of an UNDEFEATED KO artist

Fk the haters ........ haters GOIN HATE

Comment

Originally posted by photomane View Post
      I'm sorry to say but Fedor would not have been able to take the beating Brock took, plain and simple. I don't think Fedor could beat REEM, led alone BROCK. Fedor is yesterday news.
      I vaguely remember Rogers hitting Fedor with some pretty heavy shots when he was down.

A couple shots actually bounced Fedor's head off the canvas.

He survived that didn't he?

Comment

Originally posted by ƒallenloki View Post
        Have you ever seen Fedor fight?

you don't even know what you're talking about
        I've been a fan of MMA since the early days of gracie and tank. Yes I seen every Fedor fight. Yes is a good overall fighter. So is Lensar with size. Fedor has the built of an avergae stocky man. Lesnar the built of 21st century technology, theres a difference.

Comment

Originally posted by sigrab View Post
          I vaguely remember Rogers hitting Fedor with some pretty heavy shots when he was down.

A couple shots actually bounced Fedor's head off the canvas.

He survived that didn't he?
          Rogers is a joke to compared to Carwin. Carwin is on a whole other level. Carwin is the hardest hitter in MMA. His hands are like cinder blocks. Rogers hits like rubber tires... Brock would just take down Rogers and ground and pound. Same with Fedor.

Comment

I've been a fan of MMA since the early days of gracie and tank. Yes I seen every Fedor fight. Yes is a good overall fighter. So is Lensar with size. Fedor has the built of an avergae stocky man. Lesnar the built of 21st century technology, theres a difference.
            Don't lie to me. You don't know ****.

If this were true, you'd know better. Not saying that Fedor would win, but you're making it seem like Lesnar would be fighting some scrub.

Comment

Originally posted by ƒallenloki View Post
              Don't lie to me. You don't know ****.

If this were true, you'd know better. Not saying that Fedor would win, but you're making it seem like Lesnar would be fighting some scrub.
              Lesnar would take the Russian down and TKO Fedor with 30 hammer fists...

Comment

Rogers is a joke to compared to Carwin. Carwin is on a whole other level. Carwin is the hardest hitter in MMA. His hands are like cinder blocks. Rogers hits like rubber tires... Brock would just take down Rogers and ground and pound. Same with Fedor.
                Lemme repeat.

Fedor's head bounced off the canvas a couple of times.

It means he got hit pretty hard, hard enough that his face looked like crap after he survived the first round.

Carwin hits hard there's no disputing that.

But not all of his punches hit Brock flush.

Brock covered up pretty well.

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
                  cant remember his name

His name is Fabricio Werdum and he is one of the two best HW Jiu Jitsu guys ever. Yes, he got KO'd by Junior Dos Santos when he was on the verge of a title shot and was unjustly cut. The dude did the UFC a favor by taking the fight on short notice. Althought I'm pretty sure none of you schmucks know that. But that's what you get when you sign the UFC's one sided contracts.

Yes, Lesnar got a big win and props to him for pulling it out... but lets not get ahead of ourselves. Carwin is/was still a raw prospect. The guy got subbed with an arm triangle choke that a blind man could see coming for ****s sake. Lesnar is lucky he didn't get stopped, the finish was literally 1 or 2 punches away.

Fedor's experience, Judo, BJJ, boxing, and speed is on another level. There is no debate there, period. His fight IQ and instincts are the best we've ever seen in MMA. He beats both Brock and Shane. I mean, really. You guys think that power + size = unbeatable? By that logic, Fedor SHOULD have lost more than half his fights.

Anyways, I feel I'm wasting my breath on you two donks who can barely speak English

The bottom line is this, if you want to sum up Fedor's entire career on the loss, I feel really bad for you. You guys probably lap up everything that comes out of Dana White's mouth. Give yourselves a history lesson in the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post

cant remember his name

Lesnar just lost to a guy that lost to Brandon Vera*

A guy who couldn't beat a Shot, drained old Randy Couture...

Comment

Originally posted by Aut_72 View Post
                      Lesnar just lost to a guy that lost to Brandon Vera*

A guy who couldn't beat a Shot, drained old Randy Couture...
                      um ......... ?

Brock just won his fight BABY

WOOOOOOOOOO

Comment

Working...
                      X