Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

would you be humble, or talkative fighter....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• would you be humble, or talkative fighter....

if you were a professional fighter..... before your fights would you talk ****, or just talk alot about your opponent... or would you be humble.. and just fight when it comes to the match....
    Talkative
    33.33%
    Humble
    66.67%

id be humble but thats just because i like bein underestimated.

i like **** tlkin fighters tho, they are just too fun to watch sumtimes. im in awe of some of ali's old interviews. they r instant classics

Comment

Humble. It's not in me to go after guys like Mayweather does.

Comment

I'm not a **** talker in general so I'd probably make for very boring 24/7 series

Comment

The nice, humble fighter act is only good for so long.

Pac and Clottey were nice guys who liked each other, you know how that turned out.

The loudmouths fill the seats. Always have, always will..... Id run my mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
            Pac and Clottey were nice guys who liked each other, you know how that turned out.
            How did it turn out?

Comment

All I'd say to a moron who just talks so much **** is to sign the contract and I'll let my fists do the talking for me. That's as talkative as I'd get.

Comment

I'd be myself.

I like to talk but I am not an ******* or arrogant. I am confident in myself and I just answer questions that are asked, honestly.

Comment

I like to show confidence im a very confident person when i fight!!!

I do talk a bit but im not one to run an opponent down!!! If he is man enough to get in the ring with me then he should be shown respect!!!

But their are a lot of guys in the ABL who like to just flat out talk ****!!!

Comment

Humble, I don't think I would have the confidence to be a loud mouth.

Comment

Working...
                    X