Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NAZEEM RICHARDSON ON HOW MARGARITO "LOADED HIS GLOVES" With Pedro Fernandez audio

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
    I think it's safe to say they're not going to release any further info on the situation as neither the Commission nor Top Rank want any bad publicity.

But considering Nazeem was front and center during this whole ordeal and he went through in detail how everything went down, you'd be a fool not to think Margarito used the wraps in past fights. The evidence is just too overwhelming.
    there is no overwelming evidence. just speculation.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
      there is no overwelming evidence. just speculation.
      He cheated dude...

"We unwrapped the cushion and found these little hard blocks covered in some type of plaster material"

"I brought a DR in to examine it and he stated that's the material they make casts with" - Nazeem

LOL I mean at this point man after all the hoopla, suspensions, etc...I think it's time to put it to rest. He was caught, but obviously because the commission's part in signing off on the wraps in the 1st place they're going to keep a tight lip on it...but c'mon man...I know Marg fans who tell me "yea that ***** cheated.."

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
        He cheated dude...

"We unwrapped the cushion and found these little hard blocks covered in some type of plaster material"

"I brought a DR in to examine it and he stated that's the material they make casts with" - Nazeem

LOL I mean at this point man after all the hoopla, suspensions, etc...I think it's time to put it to rest. He was caught, but obviously because the commission's part in signing off on the wraps in the 1st place they're going to keep a tight lip on it...but c'mon man...I know Marg fans who tell me "yea that ***** cheated.."
        he cheated against mosley... the evidence is clear on that.

there's no proof that margo cheated against anyone else... its all speculation.

Comment

Anotha topic that's beat to death, but still won't actually die. Forget about this **** people. It's over. Marg's done.

Comment

he cheated against mosley... the evidence is clear on that.

there's no proof that margo cheated against anyone else... its all speculation.
            why are u a nut hugger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if marg cheated against mosley when he was the most feared welterweight in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the question is why would he not cheat in the biggest fight of his life against miguel angel cotto!!!!!

answer me that

Comment

So I went to the Commissioner, he came in and checked it and said, "It’s pretty hard." Then they peeled it open and down the middle he had a square block of old gauze wrapped with plaster on it. When I took it out and let the Dr. see it he said, “This is the same stuff we use in hospitals to make casts.”

the bold part tells me that he did use it before the mosley fight. why did he use old gauze and wrapped it with plaster on it, if it was his first time using the wrapps the gauze would of been fresh not used. it explains how he broke the eye socket of the sparring partner, i forget his name

Comment

Originally posted by mrbigshot View Post
                why are u a nut hugger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if marg cheated against mosley when he was the most feared welterweight in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the question is why would he not cheat in the biggest fight of his life against miguel angel cotto!!!!!

answer me that
                your argument is:

(premise 1) if margo cheated against mosley, then he cheated against cotto.
                (premise 2) margo did in fact cheat against mosley.
                (your conclusion therefore margo cheated against cotto.

that is a valid argument, but just because he cheated against mosley doesn't NECESSARILY mean he cheated against cotto.

you have no conclusive proof, no empical evidence, no smoking gun. Your reasoning is as valid as Dubya's reasoning to invade Iraq.

Comment

Originally posted by elmalo28 View Post
                  So I went to the Commissioner, he came in and checked it and said, "It’s pretty hard." Then they peeled it open and down the middle he had a square block of old gauze wrapped with plaster on it. When I took it out and let the Dr. see it he said, “This is the same stuff we use in hospitals to make casts.”

the bold part tells me that he did use it before the mosley fight. why did he use old gauze and wrapped it with plaster on it, if it was his first time using the wrapps the gauze would of been fresh not used. it explains how he broke the eye socket of the sparring partner, i forget his name
                  that only proves that margo used the gauze sometime before the mosley fight, say for instance in sparring. it does not prove that the guaze was used in the cotto fight.

Comment

your argument is:

(premise 1) if margo cheated against mosley, then he cheated against cotto.
                    (premise 2) margo did in fact cheat against mosley.
                    (your conclusion therefore margo cheated against cotto.

that is a valid argument, but just because he cheated against mosley doesn't NECESSARILY mean he cheated against cotto.

you have no conclusive proof, no empical evidence, no smoking gun. Your reasoning is as valid as Dubya's reasoning to invade Iraq.
                    Well, in the same sense OJ got acquitted of killing his wife, but how many people will tell you he was innocent?

Considering Margarito's circumstances and how he was caught, it's not a far stretch whatsoever to believe he used them in prior fights. Of course being a fan of Margarito, that might be a little too hard to digest.

This is a simple case of pure common sense

Comment

that only proves that margo used the gauze sometime before the mosley fight, say for instance in sparring. it does not prove that the guaze was used in the cotto fight.
                      so now we established that it was used before the mosley fight. interesting

Comment

Working...
                      X