No announcement yet.

In Discussion: Edison Miranda vs. Allan Green

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In Discussion: Edison Miranda vs. Allan Green

I'm hearing HBO is trying to match these two up for a fight on BAD in the spring. Green would come down to middleweight for this one. This would be a great fight between two guys with power and I would definetely love to see it happen...

i think miranda would overcome the fragile green

Comment

not a good fight for GREEN. im becoming a fan of GREENs, like his style, but i think Miranda gets him out of there BRUTALLY in the early rounds.

Id say round 3 or 4.

It wouldnt be as brutal as GREEN-Codrington, but brutal none the less

Comment

Seems like HBO really likes Miranda...

Comment

What a ****ing fight this would be, someone would have to shut up.

Comment

Miranda KO 3.

Comment

Seems like Pavlik is their first choice (mine too!), but I have a funny feeling Pavlik won't take the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Pantera2000 View Post
                Seems like Pavlik is their first choice (mine too!), but I have a funny feeling Pavlik won't take the fight.
                I heard Pavlik is out of the mix for now since he has a fight in January. I doubt he would take it anyway. Miranda is too dangerous and Pavlik just isn't ready...

Comment

I can see why HBO likes Miranda and hopes to showcase him in one of their televised fight cards. He's cocky, somewhat charismatic, but above all, he's got devistating punching power and is exciting to watch.

IMO, Miranda destroys Green within 4-5 rounds at the most.This is a very risky and dangerous fight for Green and he should instead consider someone like Tyspko.

Comment

how many people actually watched the Miranda Abraham fight?

Comment

Working...
                    X