Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just got home from the game. felt we played pretty well, hopefully that result can kickstart our season.

Comment

• **** me, we are completely **** so far this season, its a miracle how we haven't lost a game yet?

Comment

• My god, Liverpool without Gerrard & Torres, dreadful
        0 Shots on Target.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vegeta View Post
          What do you think of the Taylor/Coloccini partnership, so far?
          early days, but I do like Bassong.
          panic buys are on there way just as a stated a few weeks ago, we always do it.
          The toon army is rubbing off on Mike Ashley, see how he downed his pint.

How the **** has the Newcastle thread turned in to the football thread, what the **** is going on here.

Comment

• Sky sports news all day for me. Its all kicking off today. Berbatov to Man city for British transfer record????

Comment

• Originally posted by col Blake View Post
              early days, but I do like Bassong.
              panic buys are on there way just as a stated a few weeks ago, we always do it.
              The toon army is rubbing off on Mike Ashley, see how he downed his pint.

How the **** has the Newcastle thread turned in to the football thread, what the **** is going on here.
              South Paw merged all the football topics except for the Tottenham topic.

Comment

• Originally posted by MickyHatton View Post
                **** me, we are completely **** so far this season, its a miracle how we haven't lost a game yet?
                You should of won. Keane would of scored and it was definitely a penalty.

Comment

South Paw merged all the football topics except for the Tottenham topic.
                  oh ****! LOL!

I don't think they should merge all the team threads, it's a good place to chat with fellow fans without numpties hijacking the thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Gorgon View Post
                    oh ****! LOL!

I don't think they should merge all the team threads, it's a good place to chat with fellow fans without numpties hijacking the thread.
                    He thinks all the football threads is the reason The Hoff has gone walkabout.

Comment

He thinks all the football threads is the reason The Hoff has gone walkabout.
                      that's a bit excessive. having a limey lounge football thread, then official team threads should kill the clutter though. any new threads started outside that should be deleted in that case.

Comment

Working...
                      X