No announcement yet.

My first fight without headgear

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first fight without headgear

Hey! Thats my fight from tonight as you can see by the title this was my first fight without headgear and also it was my first fight after a 6month break . Im the one in red. Every feedback will be apprecciated ☺
    https://youtu.be/a07GMDxo7QA
    https://youtu.be/jxhDkABRMlQ

Good job, I thought you looked good. Work on that stamina, your punches looked noticeably less powerful towards the end. Good use of distance, don't forget those combos. Try to fire some more unorthodox shots in there.

I think you did good, how long you been fighting?

Comment

It looked very well, I think you should try and go more to the body.In general and in your next fights, Not because you werent throwing enough there, but because you have very good body shots.Also a little bit more feints, try to not burn out too much in the first round even if the other guy is trying to take i to you.Throw rights to the body, then feint it and go for a left hook to the head etc.Change levels, make him know you like throwing a body bunch and then switch.
      You are very fast and explosive and your cardio looked good for a guy out of practice.How much of a training camp did you have with how many workouts a week?
      Good job.
      Last edited by GreenPem; 04-24-2017, 05:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by GreenPem View Post
        It looked very well, I think you should try and go more to the body.In general and in your next fights, Not because you werent throwing enough there, but because you have very good body shots.Also a little bit more feints, try to not burn out too much in the first round even if the other guy is trying to take i to you.Throw rights to the body, then feint it and go for a left hook to the head etc.Change levels, make him know you like throwing a body bunch and then switch.
        You are very fast and explosive and your cardio looked good for a guy out of practice.How much of a training camp did you have with how many workouts a week?
        Good job.
        Hey! Sorry for the late replay but i've been pretty busy with training lol. I trained for about 3 weeks twice a day for this fight monday through saturday. Thanks for the good advice!

Comment

You're very precise and have know how to use that left hook. Your cross is great but I think you keep your right hand too low at times. Overall your offense is superb but your main weakness is in your footwork. You tend to be predictable because you don't change levels much and you don't create angles. When you're on the defensive you tend to stop moving or just move directly backwards. Try learning to be more mobile and move out and attack at an angle so you can better land your punches in later rounds. Learn to move laterally and punch while moving. you sit well on your punches but you need to be able to move and punch at the same time. I'd also like to see more jabs to the head and body. Other than that I think you did well. Again your cross and left hook are a beauty, keep it up.
          Last edited by Akan; 05-08-2017, 08:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Akan View Post
            You're very precise and have know how to use that left hook. Your cross is great but I think you keep your right hand too low at times. Overall your offense is superb but your main weakness is in your footwork. You tend to be predictable because you don't change levels much and you don't create angles. When you're on the defensive you tend to stop moving or just move directly backwards. Try learning to be more mobile and move out and attack at an angle so you can better land your punches in later rounds. Learn to move laterally and punch while moving. you sit well on your punches but you need to be able to move and punch at the same time. I'd also like to see more jabs to the head and body. Other than that I think you did well. Again your cross and left hook are a beauty, keep it up.
            Thanks for the feedback! You are 100% right. In the first minute of the round 1 i was always moving and making him reset all the time and i was very succesfull but after the 1min i stopped doing it. I think i have a fight this weekend, im gonna upload it here and i hope that you will see a improvement. Cheers ☺

Comment

Good fight, thanks for posting.

You have a nice left hook man.

Comment

Originally posted by Trebuh View Post
                Hey! Thats my fight from tonight as you can see by the title this was my first fight without headgear and also it was my first fight after a 6month break . Im the one in red. Every feedback will be apprecciated ☺
                https://youtu.be/a07GMDxo7QA
                https://youtu.be/jxhDkABRMlQ
                awesome stuff mang even tho im kinda late.... one thing I would say is be less hesitant at the beginning of the fights and more circular movements... a bit too linear when you back up imo

Comment

Nice body combos, looked like Canelo there lol. Just dont gas out early, keep a good pace

Comment

Awesome left hook to the body! Keen that right hand up a bit more, especially on the hooks. I like your style and how you make good use of distance.

What's your height and weight?

Comment

Working...
                    X