Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dude Gets Dragged From A Plane Due To Overcrowding!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actor John Cho blames it all on Donald Trump:

Hollywood actor John Cho says the forced removal of a United Airlines passenger that captured national headlines is the fault of President Trump.

“Sulu” from “Star Trek Beyond” told fans on Monday that United Flight 3411’s bloody ordeal for one passenger could be traced to the 45th U.S. commander in chief. Chicago Department of Aviation police removed a doctor who was picked randomly when seats were needed for additional flight crew headed to Louisville, Kentucky.

Videos uploaded to social media Monday showed an unnamed individual screaming just moments before he was dragged down an aisle. Other cellphone videos included him returning to the flight while saying, “I have to get home.”

“It’s hard not to see a connection between the environment Trump has created and what happened on that united flight,” Mr. Cho wrote.

Twitter followers seemed confused by the “connection” the Hollywood star was making.

Source, full story:
    http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...ed-flight-341/

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      Actor John Cho blames it all on Donald Trump:

Hollywood actor John Cho says the forced removal of a United Airlines passenger that captured national headlines is the fault of President Trump.

“Sulu” from “Star Trek Beyond” told fans on Monday that United Flight 3411’s bloody ordeal for one passenger could be traced to the 45th U.S. commander in chief. Chicago Department of Aviation police removed a doctor who was picked randomly when seats were needed for additional flight crew headed to Louisville, Kentucky.

Videos uploaded to social media Monday showed an unnamed individual screaming just moments before he was dragged down an aisle. Other cellphone videos included him returning to the flight while saying, “I have to get home.”

“It’s hard not to see a connection between the environment Trump has created and what happened on that united flight,” Mr. Cho wrote.

Twitter followers seemed confused by the “connection” the Hollywood star was making.

Source, full story:
      http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...ed-flight-341/
      A lot of white people have become emboldened with their racism though, I was called "chinaman" not too long ago in public.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
        A lot of white people have become emboldened with their racism though, I was called "chinaman" not too long ago in public.
        Wtf
        If you are a man from China then your a fxckin Chinaman
        Same way I'm an Englishman

Nothing racist about it

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
          I don't think they should have done led like that. He's a virgin on his way to Bangkok to finally get some.
          Not cool with you changing my thread title

That's strike 1!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post

Comment

Dude is about to eat their cats.

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
                  I don't think they should have done led like that. He's a virgin on his way to Bangkok to finally get some.
                  why is my name dragged here?

Comment

Originally posted by *TonyMontana* View Post
                    Wtf
                    If you are a man from China then your a fxckin Chinaman
                    Same way I'm an Englishman

Nothing racist about it
                    Nah dude that's a racial slur when you just randomly used it towards any Asian.

Comment

Originally posted by led View Post
                      why is my name dragged here?

If I was you I'd sue the **** out of the airline. led gonna get paid.

Comment

Working...
                      X