Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hopkins: Jacobs Set Up Blueprint For Canelo To Beat Golovkin!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im not a big gggee fan but respect his game and skill... with that said can someone please explain to me what Jacobs did to expose gggee and win the fight? geegg wasn't dominant but he won.

Comment

All Saul has to do is be a completely different fighter and he can beat GGG...riiiight.
      Also, I thought Kell Brook put the blueprint out there? Which blueprint is the right one? Both guys lost

Comment

with Canelo's build and stature, his only chance is to do a Joe Frazier on GGG. Get in low put your head on his chest and go blow for blow.

The problem is Canelo's a cute girl inside that fire hydrant build.

i have never in my life seen someone of his build fight the way he does. oh wait I have, Broner it's just not economical. he doesn't have reach nor footspeed.

that bobbing and weaving on the ropes do nothing cus his torso can't move. GGG will be ripping it up.

Comment

Originally posted by i'm a fun haver View Post
          All Saul has to do is be a completely different fighter and he can beat GGG...riiiight.
          Also, I thought Kell Brook put the blueprint out there? Which blueprint is the right one? Both guys lost
          I'll go with Jacobs blueprint. He lost too, but at least his face was intact at the end of the fight

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
            I'll go with Jacobs blueprint. He lost too, but at least his face was intact at the end of the fight
            And if that one isn't working, he can always switch to the Brook blueprint mid fight.
            Lots of blueprints to choose from

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              He does and he has fast hands, I think when they fight Golovkin will trap him.

Canelo does tend to gas but with the move up in weight his stamina should improve
              Thing is he wont trap him much cause in close Canelo will light GGG up..He love when fighters come forward because it allows him to unload his combos

Comment

Originally posted by fvanesbeck View Post

Yeah, Canelo's footwork is probably his biggest weakness. And that's essentially what nullified GGG for large parts of that fight.

Agreed but using upper body movement to evade GGG is a totally different proposition to using footwork to get out of the way. I think the biggest x factor is how well Canelo can take GGG's power because he's going to get hit.
                him using his upperbody movement allows him to evade shots and counter..Jacob s missed a lot of shot due to him being out of range to counter

Comment

It's funny because that "blue print" would defeat Canelo 9/10 times. It's not something we didn't already know, if you're quick, have a chin and can make GGG respect your punch you're going to have a good shot.

Comment

Not GBP talking about blueprints again... please no...

Comment

Bhop is hatin bcz he is the most boring fighter the world has ever seen and GGG is fun and GGG would kill him and GGG would kill their milk cow and GGG cost them PPVS and gates due to Canelo.
                      Golovkin is already 35, Canelo is almost 10 years younger than him and been ducking Golovkin, waiting for him to get old. No matter what happens Canelo isn't getting any respect from us, the guy is a disgrace.

Comment

Working...
                      X