Collapse
No announcement yet.

LOL yo this Black dude on Eddie Bravo's Flat Earth Podcast had me laughing hard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL yo this Black dude on Eddie Bravo's Flat Earth Podcast had me laughing hard

Just click the link its timestamped listen to him, I watched this entire podcast and he was silent the entire time until Bravo asked him James what do you think, listen to that dudes response

haahah

https://youtu.be/2iIZ9H4ZLzs?t=2h39m

Wtf I thought I had to be the only cat in the world listening to that nutty ass podcast when I saw it pop up today.

Also TJ DeSantis looks like a giant baby. Been hearing this guy on a half dozen podcasts I listen to without knowing wtf he looked like and now I'm completely freaked out thinking of him looking like a monster baby. His girl must get wet over weird pedo sh_t.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
      Just click the link its timestamped listen to him, I watched this entire podcast and he was silent the entire time until Bravo asked him James what do you think, listen to that dudes response

haahah

https://youtu.be/2iIZ9H4ZLzs?t=2h39m
      What is it with you? You pick out the craziest Blacks and then generalize. That guy in the podcast was crazy and funny though :lo1: but you find a lot of crazies in the conspiracy crap. I am surprised you never said that Black guy was Shoulderroll.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        Wtf I thought I had to be the only cat in the world listening to that nutty ass podcast when I saw it pop up today.

Also TJ DeSantis looks like a giant baby. Been hearing this guy on a half dozen podcasts I listen to without knowing wtf he looked like and now I'm completely freaked out thinking of him looking like a monster baby. His girl must get wet over weird pedo sh_t.
        I seen tj before so its not shocking now, but yeah years ago i pictured some blond suburban guy i never expected him to look like that, his voice fooled me

Comment

the Ancient Greeks discovered the earth was a sphere using only mathematics thousands of years ago and these morons still think its flat. hilarious!

Comment

Originally posted by devildg View Post
            the Ancient Greeks discovered the earth was a sphere using only mathematics thousands of years ago and these morons still think its flat. hilarious!
            What did you think of the black dude asking all the guys in the room to please tell the black people you are not trying to enslave them lmao that was funny stuff, and he was being serious not joking either.

Comment

"Those White boys are crazy. They just told us that so they can enslave us gain."

Comment

Working...
              X