Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gerald Washington is a SG for the Harlem Globetrotters

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
      Yea Wilder will kill Washington, Washington looks the part but he really doesn't do anything impressive from a boxing standpoint while lacking real power and stamina.

Wilder has his issues but he will eat a guy like Washington up, it is a fight that will flatter him a lot. Which will be fun for a Wilder fan like myself but it doesn't mean much of anything.
      I thought Mansour was on the card I'm mistaken. Still shaping up nicely and the the card the week after the two main events look competitive.

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
      That guy is worse than Wade was at Middleweight. A typical Bumsquad opponent to pad his record. I said years ago, that Wilder will never ever fight a legit opponent until he can cash out his title in a big fight vs AJ.
      You are one bitter F.aggot. You'll justify Wade but shyt on Wilder though it's a tun up.. Wilder and GGG have the sand kinda records facing the same level of tin cans.

Comment

The first president of the united states...dont you folks know your damn history?

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
          I thought Mansour was on the card I'm mistaken. Still shaping up nicely and the the card the week after the two main events look competitive.

You are one bitter F.aggot. You'll justify Wade but shyt on Wilder though it's a tun up.. Wilder and GGG have the sand kinda records facing the same level of tin cans.
          wade was a mandatory and washington is not. ggg is fighting his 8th o 9th top 10 opponent to wilders 1. ¿same kinda records¿

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
            wow you guys need to learn your history. first president of the united states

Comment

I saw his fight against Chambers, he looked like what he is, a big football player with no boxing skills or talent. Possibly even worse than Arreola's beached whale corpse that Wilder fought last time.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                I saw his fight against Chambers, he looked like what he is, a big football player with no boxing skills or talent. Possibly even worse than Arreola's beached whale corpse that Wilder fought last time.
                yeah but he's tall. tall guys are good because they are tall.

Comment

wilder tried to fight povetkin but the guy cheated. he just won a massive lawsuit regarding it. IDK what pass you're talking about. you're getting mad at the wrong guy. this is a guy who should have fought alexander povetkin, a top 5 HW, and who beat bermane stiverne, a top 5 HW at the time.

gerald washington is a big, athletic dude, but he is green and boxes like an amatuer. sound familiar? he played football at junior college after the navy with only 1 year of high school experience. then went on to play at USC and made some NFL practice squads. started boxing as a grown man, same as a lot of, big, athletic american kids who are steered toward football and basketball and collegiate athletics. sound familiar?

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                    ]
                    no talent lol. the guy is 6'6" and has an 82 inch reach, and he's on TV after debuting as a pro at 30 . FFS he didn't box when he was 12 like eddie chambers. most of your favorite pros have been boxing since they were kids.

it sounds like you honestly don't even know what talent is.

skills and talents are completely different things. talents are abilities you bring with you to the sport. height. reach. at hw, size. punching power. speed. your chin.

boxing skills can be taught. timing, technique, pacing, positioning, distance, angles, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                      ]

it sounds like you honestly don't even know what talent is.

talents are abilities you bring with you to the sport. height. reach.
                      You tell me I don't know what talent is but then you list height as a talent?

Comment

Working...
                      X