Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you rather be a boring winner or an exciting loser?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
    so much fake in this thread.

if these bruvvas really appreciate fighters who are slick movers then Crawford would've sold more ppvs...he didn't because them slick fans didn't buy his fight.
    Crawford is not just a slick mover. But it's good that you finally watched him fight for the first time against Postol.

Comment

Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
      People don't assume its a typo when you consistently say stupid ****. Also, using the wrong word and sentence structure isn't a typo, its ignorance.

You should re-read your own comments throughout this thread and see your last post is in contradiction to them.
      Aww stfu...if you like losers n aspire to be one ...be my guest

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
        I been watching boxing over 20 years.....i hardly get overly excited, i watch the fights to learn
        the epitome of a boxing hipster

2pure4me

Comment

you need help larry

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
            Crawford is not just a slick mover. But it's good that you finally watched him fight for the first time against Postol.

pfftt...who said he's just a slick mover? he got the skills that slick fans like to brag about so what happened to his ppv? can't put their money where their mouths are...fake fans.

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
              pfftt...who said he's just a slick mover? he got the skills that slick fans like to brag about so what happened to his ppv? can't put their money where their mouths are...fake fans.
              Maybe the same thing that happened when fans of "exciting fighters" didn't pay to see two punchers with Golovkin-Lemieux.

I guess they were "fake" too.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                Maybe the same thing that happened when fans of "exciting fighters" didn't pay to see two punchers with Golovkin-Lemieux.

I guess they were "fake" too.

well it did a little better and ggg-lemiux was seen as a mismatch from the start. and i don't really see a lot of those fans bragging about their exciting fighters...only the slick fans like to brag and get mad if you call their fave fighters boring.

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                  Aww stfu...if you like losers n aspire to be one ...be my guest
                  I like fighters for being just that, fighters. I have more than enough success in my own life where I don't need to live vicariously through athletes. Maybe one day you'll get there, until then, keep dreaming about another man's pocket and success as if it were your own.

Keep this in mind the next time you post:
                  "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
                    You're probably one of those guys who started watching boxing around the time Pacquiao's career started blowing up... sit down son.
                    Nah

He started following boxing because he was on Michael grants nuts

Sadly grants HOF destined career was ended when fat James McCline broke grants leg with a soft jab

Comment

• depends really, wouldnt want to be lara, but also wouldnt want to be kirkland

Comment

Working...
                      X