Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you deal with a thristy chick who won't leave you alone at work?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fallen_ego View Post
    How do I sound like a girl? Just because I don't want a chick on my nuts all the time when I'm at my job. Gets annoying after a while. I'm not going to HR, they are crappy at their job so nothing will get done anyway.
    Since you sound kinda offended by the chick and don't want to play along just for shits and giggles, HR is usually the best way to go after you have warned her about her actions.

Companies nowadays tend to take sexual harassment complaints seriously in order to avoid a company-wide lawsuit.

In the past, companies' HR depts. used to take male side sex harassment cases like a joke and advised the guy to stop being a puss and bang the ugly chick once and for all.

That's until the were having to deal with lawyers and court appointed settlements in the millions of dollars.

Now, all employees in many companies must undergo training and sign waivers and agreements pertaining to sex harrassment in the work place.

Comment

Just man up and tell her to her face that you find her flirtation with you to be very annoying and that you are clearly not interested because you are already in a relationship!

I think you're enjoying her flirting with you too much to tell her that, but that's fine, I can't blame you.
      Last edited by Ahmed_Ismail; 10-04-2014, 05:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by fallen_ego View Post
        The one who said just tell her straight up what's going on. It worked. The rest are dumb and I question whether if they even get women at all.

You took my piece of advice. Smart man you are.

Hand to god I've messed with...80-85 percent of my female coworkers(never sat down and counted how many but it was a big library and I was there for 6 years lol) at my old job. Usually when it gets to messy it's better to be honest but not hurtful, you still have to work with that person and nothing is worse than having to treat someone like they don't exist everyday you are at the job.
        Last edited by SkillspayBills; 10-04-2014, 03:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X