Mayweather and 50 cent working on a reality show

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WESS View Post
    I hope its free in the Philippines!
    Even if it was ppv the haters would buy it.

Originally posted by PBP View Post
    I mean if groupies whose claim to fame is fuc*king a pro athlete or a rapper can have their own reality shows , why not these two?
    My thoughts exactly. You know it's gonna be a stupid show but if it can help up and comers get more shine, I'm all for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Champ Is Here View Post
      Get rich was released in 03, not 05 fool... i can't take u serious. U just a hater when u said that false ish

big 10, 200k on dat piff

lost tapes with drama 500k on datpiff

murder by numbers 100k on datpiff. all within 9 months. his song with alicia and dre bout to be the best rap song on the radio and its going to do his thing. the next album immortal street king this fall
      You know for a fact, that he is flopped off, I dont know why your trying to cinvince yourself. Didnt Meek mill get 3 million downloads on Dat piff? 50's latest mixtape only had 100+, and Bank's mixtape got more downloads than HIS. Banks Mixtape got more downloads than 50's and Banks just dropped 2 weeks ago. I STAY TUNED INTO The mixtape game. Im sorry but 50 is a big flop now, no one downloads his free music, and this dude is so lame he needs fake downloads to compete with Banks. I remember hearing that rumor that his Label bought 300k of his albums so they could compete with Kanye. Look how far this man will go to compete. This is just pathetic to me more so than I originally thought. And Im not hating. 50 is just washed up FACT!!! And btw. Get Rch Or Die Trying MOVIE!!!!! Not the album.

Comment

I want to hear a "How to rob" version with boxers. "I rob Khan without a gun snatch his piece and run, this brit made of glass how he gonna catch me son?"

Comment

I was actually kind of expecting this. As long as it brings the fighters into the limelight and not just 50 and Floyd it should be good.

Comment

not really interested lol, boxing fans dont need no damn reality show drama, we need boxing matches, but to money may n 50 get ur money cant hate on that

Comment

Originally posted by Cazadores View Post
              I was actually kind of expecting this. As long as it brings the fighters into the limelight and not just 50 and Floyd it should be good.
              This. The Public knows enough about them already... hope it centers around pushing TMT promotions.

Something like: Floyd Mayweather & The Money Team.

Comment

I've always thought Floyd benefited from the 'less is more' dynamic in pubic relations. He gets around and we see him spotted at events here and there, but he's not all up in our faces until fight time.

His brand has been very strong lately and I'd hate to see him jump the shark on something like this.

Comment

i hope Roger get a extra segment every episode where he talk about boxing ^^

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                    I want to hear a "How to rob" version with boxers. "I rob Khan without a gun snatch his piece and run, this brit made of glass how he gonna catch me son?"
                    I expect Danny Garcia to diss Khan in his next song.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                      I expect Danny Garcia to diss Khan in his next song.
                      oooh I am looking forward to that.

Comment

Working...
                      X