Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prime Juan Diaz vs Brandon Rios

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Juan was a class guy, why else would he make these claims?

http://www.steroidsources.com/Steroi...-steroid-user/

Comment

Rios, just too much of everything.

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
        Rios, just too much of everything.
        Juan would land 2-3 punches to every 1 one Brandon's on the inside.....

Comment

Originally posted by My Name Is... View Post
          Juan would land 2-3 punches to every 1 one Brandon's on the inside.....
          TRUE but Brandon can resist and would end up chopping him down until an inevitable TKO. Rios pressure and ballz would have wore him out IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
            TRUE but Brandon can resist and would end up chopping him down until an inevitable TKO. Rios pressure and ballz would have wore him out IMO.
            Rios has been down by a body shot, and Miguel Acosta hurt him a couple of times to the body when Rios won his title.....

Juan relentlessly worked the body. Once Brandon started moving backwards, it would be over because Brandon can not fight going backwards.

Dont get me wrong, I love Brandon, but everyone ****s on Juan because the of his career. He fought any and every body, and was a champ at a young age, and held his title for a while.

People forget that he was the Undisputed Champ at 135 for a reason (WBO, IBF, and WBA Champ), and not because he was some "fatty" who had no power.

Comment

they are both swarmers...one has the ability to inflict real damage than the other becuase of size, power, strength....added to that is the ability to take damage in whcih rios has also the edge by far...both get hit a lot

add that **** together equals rios destroying baby bull, no other outcome...IMO...

Comment

Originally posted by punchville View Post
                they are both swarmers...one has the ability to inflict real damage than the other becuase of size, power, strength....added to that is the ability to take damage in whcih rios has also the edge by far...both get hit a lot

add that **** together equals rios destroying baby bull, no other outcome...IMO...
                So UNDISPUTED WORLD CHAMPION means nothing? And 1 inch height advantage, and 2 inch reach really means that much?

Juan Diaz was Brandon Rios, when Brandon Rios was playing video games with Victor Ortiz......

Comment

So UNDISPUTED WORLD CHAMPION means nothing? And 1 inch height advantage, and 2 inch reach really means that much?

Juan Diaz was Brandon Rios, when Brandon Rios was playing video games with Victor Ortiz......
                  it means nothing when figuring out who'd win ..the only relevnat are their styles , qualities both assets and weaknessness...and rios has all the advantages...

Comment

Juan Diaz was a damn good fighter in his prime. Tons of respect for Diaz. Rios was the better overall fighter though. And, Rios was the bigger stronger fight as well. Diaz didn't have the power, size, nor the strength to back Rios up.

I would take Rios beating him and taking it by decision. In a fun ass fight.

Comment

Juan was a class guy, why else would he make these claims?

http://www.steroidsources.com/Steroi...-steroid-user/

Because, he suffered his first loss. You and your stupid baseless conspiracy theories.

Comment

Working...
                      X